Chapter 18

-Dragar-

I woke up to a empty house and note. It's seem Salem take Aeliana to the doctor. I hope everything is ok. I left the house and head home.

"Hey Chief." Fucking teenagers. Let me walk through the door properly.

"What Nary?"

"God what crawl up your ass?"

"What do you want?"

"Dragar! Salem got into an accident. She's been rush to the hospital."

"Fuck!" I ran back out of the house to my truck. I got on and speed out of the driveway. I hope there's not too much damage.

When I got to the hospital I rush inside. There were police everywhere and the worst scenarios flash through my mind.

"I'm here for Salem Waincraft."

"She's in surgery."

"And my daughter?"

"A nurse has her down there. Just walk straight and you'll see her."

I thank her and rush down the corridor. I saw the nurse and grab Aeliana out of her arm.

"Hey!"

I check her over and a flood of relief wash over me.

"Excuse me." I turn to the officer. "Are you related to the victim?"

"She's my wife." I saw the little once over he gave me. "Is there a problem?" I glare at him and he clear his throat.

"She's in surgery. She was hit by a drunk driver."

"Who the fuck is drunk so early in the damn morning?" I was fucking angry. He could have kill my family. "If you don't deal with him I fucking will and trust me it will be messy."

"Let me go! This is harassment!"

"You're not going anywhere!" I turn around and it didn't take a genius to figure out who he is. "You're not above the law. I do not care who your parents are."

He walk pass me and I glare at him. When he catch my glare he shut up.

"I'm watching you." I can see he's scared and he should be. I'm going to make his life hell.

"Salem Waincraft."

"Here."

"Ms. Waincraft broke a arm and puncture a lungs but she will recover. Just make sure she takes it easy."

"Can is see her."

"Follow me." I follow the doctor down another corridor.

I open the door and enter the room.

"You're here. Is Aeliana OK?"

"She's OK. Not a scratch."

"Thank god."

"How are you feeling?"

"It's not easy to breath. Hurt like hell."

"Less talking. I'm just glad you're OK."

"So I heard I'm your wife."

"Don't think I'm letting you go after I just got you back."

She smile and snuggle into the bed.