Epilogue

Aeliana walk down the stairs angrily. Dragar look over his glasses at her.

"You ok sweetie?"

"Prepare to bail me out."

"Hey! Hold up." He put down the book he was reading and remove his glasses. "It's not about this boy is it?"

"It's not Xavier dad. He'll lose his balls if he tried anything. I'm talking about this bitch I'm in class with."

Dragar rub his temple.

"Don't kill anyone sweetheart. You're going to college in a month. Don't mess that up. Now take deep breaths and pray someone run her over. That way the blood won't be on your hands."

"No yours will be on mine."

"Babe!" Dragar was caught off guard. "Hi."

"In trouble again dad?"Zade said as he smirk at the look on his fathers face.

"We're not going to have a family feud again are we?" Zeus asked. He look at everyone over his glass. He look more like his father than the others. A scary replica.

"Oh no. We're going to have a funeral. Your fathers."

"Babe let's talk about this."

"Hey everyone."

Aeliana run it Xavier and stand before him. He look around confused but he wasn't confused for long.

"Well this is bad timing."

Salem sigh and set her bag on the side table. "What's the problem now?"

"Mommy don't be mad."

"Well it depends on what you did Aeliana."

"Well you see there was a little problem today and I kind of broke this girls nose."

Dragar head turn to look at Aeliana so fast he almost get a whiplash. "You what?" Aeliana step back against Xavier.

A angry Dragar is a unsettling Dragar.

"Aeliana is this the same girl I told you to stay away from?"

"Daddy..."

"Answer me Aeliana."

"Yes Daddy."

"You're grounded. I talk to you before about this situation and you still went and did the exact opposite of what I told you."

"I'm sorry Daddy."

Salem walk over to Dragar. "Aeliana you're ground for two days,"she said. "Go."

Dragar sit down and sigh.

"Well that was fun." He pull her down on his lap. "Calm down. You know she's short tempered. Just like you."

The one thing she got from him and its going to be her doom.

"So what should we make for dinner?"

"We're eating out. I'm sure none of us feel like cooking."

"You got that right. Kids we're going out for dinner!"

"OK!"

She grin at him and he shake his head. She hasn't change one bit.