Chapter 11

I woke up to something wonderful cooking. Getting up I get off the bed and pull on a robe. I don't feel like getting dress. I left my room and head downstairs. I head to the kitchen and get a beautiful sight.

A sexy orc in just boxers. He got a nice ass.

"I know you're there." He look over his shoulder at me before going back to what he was making. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"What you making?"

"I found something call a cookbook. Very educational."

"Silly."

"Something call spaghetti. That's how you pronounce it right?"

"Yes." I slide my hand into his boxers.

"Salem." His voice held a warnings but I don't care. I pull out my hand and walk to the fridge. I get the orange juice and pour two cups. He set the plate on the counter and I went to take a seat. I eat and it was hella good. I give him four stars.

I bring the plates to the dishwasher before setting the timer.

I yelp as I found myself on a shoulder.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Put me down."

"No." I give up against the giant.

He drop me on my bed and get my sketch book. "Draw me something."

I open the book and pull out a pencil. I can feel his eyes on me as I sketch.

Half an hour later I hand him the book. I spread on my back and stare at the ceiling.

"Extraordinary."

"Have you ever thought about having a family?"

"I had a family." I look at him. "They were kill in a tribal feud. I had a little girl."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's OK. It's time to move on."

"You're too perfect."

"I wouldn't go that far."

I heard the doorbell rang and groan.

"Get dress. I'll get it." I don't want to get up. He pull on pants and shirt before leaving the room. I take my time putting clothes on. It's my day off for god sake.

As I head downstairs I hear very familiar voices. Voices I don't like very much.

"She's so rich." That's my annoying sister.

"Shh. Don't want her to hear you. We need the money."

I roll my eyes. I descend the stairs making my presence know.

"Salem!"

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Can't I see my daughter again?"

"You see your daughter everyday."

She look at my sister before looking back at me.

"Don't bite off more than you can chew. I'll sue you for trespassing."