Chapter 20

-Dragar-

I enter the house with Salem. The cast has finally be removed along with her other bandages and stitches.

"Will you be ok?"

"Go before I beat your ass."

I kiss her head before bring Aeliana upstairs to the nursery. It's the first time she's sleeping since she woke up this morning.

She's three month old so she start grabbing things. Time really flies when there's a baby in the mix.

I open step into the bedroom to Salem humming. She's so concentrated on the clothes in the closet that's she didn't hear me.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her.

"My god you scare me."

"What you doing?"

"I can't figure out what to wear after my shower."

"Nothing." I lift her up and carry her to the bed.

"That's not an option Dragar."

I rip the clothes off her body and her mom bod is amazing. Her breast are bigger and her hips wider. Fuck me she's beautiful.

I strip and didn't even give her a warning. I was fucking hard and my only wish is to be buried deep within her.

"Holy fuck. Have you gotten bigger?"

I laugh and push the rest of the way into her.

"Fuck! Fuck me!"

She grab the sheets as I grab her hips. I'm glad our neighbours are not close. Though I wouldn't care.

"Dragar faster please!" I pull out and turn her on her stomach. I lift her ass and slide into her from behind. "Oh God."

I pick up the speed and fuck her until her face start to turn red. Her pussy clench around my cock at every thrust.

"Don't you fucking stop."

After so much months of not fucking her she think I'm going to stop now. She has another thing coming.

"I'm cumming!"

I hear her breathing picked up.

"Not yet baby." I keep thrusting into her. She squeeze tight. "Now."

I keep fucking her as she cum. I cum in her and watch her pussy take every drop.

"That's my girl." I pull out and pick her up. I take her into the bathroom and fill the tub.

I set her on the counter and get a scrunchie, putting her hair up in a messy bun.

"You ok?"

"Perfect. I'm really glad you're here."

"Always."

Once the tub fill up I get in with her. I hate hot water but I'll tolerate it for her.