Tale of the All seing necklace.

Celestial Chronicles: The Awakening of the Tri-Hybrid

Tale of all seeing necklace.:
In ancient times, three thousand years ago, there was a war between the earth and the undead of the underworld. The undead clashed with unimaginable dark power that would corrupt anyone, the undead would consume the men to gain more power.

All hope is not lost.. it was in the middle of night inside of a town where the undead feasted on. An angel descended from the sky. It has two pairs of wings, a shining armor and helmet, and a flaming sword in hand. The people of the town fighting the undead with magic saw the angel and were stunned by its might, the angel then started talking.

"Begone youwicked creatures! Created by demons and other dark forces, devourer of the innocent and power." The angel said.

It then swung its flaming sword creating tornado of fire that wiped out the undead with magic power. The angel then started to talk again about something.

"Listen to me mortals, there will be someone who will be born with angel, demon, and human blood, you must protect it or its purpose will die. This creature will also end the undead that used magic to cause destruction and the father of darkness Zalkael." The angel said.

It then vanished into thin air. The town citizen then wondered what or who that was and the creature that the angel told them about, they stopped thinking about it and moved on about the whole incident.

One thousand years later after the angel's appearance. A boy was born from a woman who has royal blood, the boy has 4 pairs of angel wings. It looked beautiful, a set of antlers and horns on his head. The mother also gave birth to a super human that has immense strength. The one with angel, demon, and human blood was named Elyro and his superhuman sister was named Zyra.

The kingdom of Zygor united and celebrated the birth of the two twins, it gave them hope in defeating the undead with magic.

Meanwhile the lord of hunger Zalkael wasn't happy about this and led an invasion, the portals of hell opened again then armies of undead started coming out of it. The sky turned dark lightning started striking everywhere. Zalkael came out of the portal holding his staff.

"Look for the twins and hand me over their heads!" Zalkael said. He then raised his staff and the undead have begun looking for the twins and using their magic to kill the citizens of the city. Screams of souls eachoed through the city.

The women with the royal blood handed his kids to the general and escaped the place with them. Blood started raining, dead bodies can can be found everywhere in the streets and and the undead have taken over the kingdom of zygor leading to its fall. Zalkael destroyed the city with his undead army they thought the twins were dead.

To be continued