Chapter 9: War against the giants.

Chapter 9: The war against giants

"CHARGE!!" Shouted by the general.

After a general shouted those words, hunters with their weapons and magic came rushing towards the giant door, they were then followed by their healers. The giants then started hurling burning boulders infused with lightning magic.

Giants started coming out of their base with their weapons. The giants roared with might each step they take shakes the ground. Gatnos was surrounded by giants, he looked at them, he then punched the ground which knocked them down with one blow which wounded them. One tried to rise up but their heads were blown up by Gatnos's slashes.

Goliath came out of the base and was accompanied by The Great Nephilim Valerious and Elyro saw them, Valerious created a ball of hot energy that's made out of solar flares and dropped it in Goliath and The Great Nephilim's heads. Unfortunately Goliath created a shield of ice, the shield protected them but it was not enough to stop the hot solarflare.

Elyro then raised his arms, then the sky then started closing and covering the sun, it now formed a vortex then purple lightning started striking the giants, the skies then started to open again then a white ray from the heavens blasted the two enemies of God which seared their skin making them scream in agony.

The two then landed in the ground with their mighty powerful swords unsheathed.

"You really came here.. you two are too brave. Too much bravery can kill you." Goliath said.

The two giants charged towards the two warriors , Elyro then blocked their weapons and Valerious started to blast them with energy from the sun, Elyro then channeled energies from heaven and hell and unleashed a blast that knocked the two giants, he then unfolded his wings ascended in the sky fist made out of darkness then started punching the two giants while the light from his wings blinded them.

Valerious then charged up his flaming sword and unleashed a heatwave beam that seared their skin, he then engaged in a sword fight with the two giants, four combatants traded blows against each other. With every strike lies a goal they want to achieve. Elyro and Valerious have the goal of saving the land of Pangea, While Goliath and The Great Nephilim only want destruction.

The air around them began to heat up, the smell of fire and dust can be felt, the two giants were wounded from the aftermath of the combined attacks of Elyro and Valerious. The Great Nephilim and Goliath got up on his knees, Elyro looked at them with distain, Valerious started to walk towards the two giants.

"Why do you want destruction for this world? Are you even grateful that you were born in this world?" Valerious said in a calm voice.

"Why do you care? We want humans gone from this land, they build houses inside the land that they don't even own." The great nephilim said.

"Their part of the creation like you.. they have the right to build houses everywhere. Did you even read the scripture? Is there anything there that said "this land is only for giants" Valerious replied.

The two giants looked at them in silence.

"Why do you care? We came here first." Goliath said.

"There's no rule in the scripture that says "They came here first they get the entire land" don't make up such nonsense made by other." Valerious said.

The two giants then started charging towards the two warriors.

Meanwhile

While Zyra was flying he saw the four combatants. Elyro, Valerious, Goliath and The Great Nephilim. She then pulled out her hammer, the hammer has strange glowing symbols.