Chapter 19: A daughter of a dragon and the angel of justice.

"W- w- who are you?" He asked while trying to stop the bleeding from his back.

"I am the one that protects the cosmos, now who are you?" The lady asked.

"I am Elyro Heavenwood who's on a mission to end the false king!" He replied.

"The false king? Karakthru?! You're a mere mortal and he is a being more powerful than the angels in heaven." The lady replied.

"That's why I am here. To seek the flame of Algeroth to defeat the false king!" Elyro responded.

"The flame is sealed and locked up for many years now, even with its power Balzegor and Karakthru is still a problem, not to mention the universe is in serious trouble because of the awakening of the ancient alpha leviathan."  The lady replied.

"Oh no three celestial threats at the same time, how do you know about the leviathan thing and who is Balzegor? And more importantly, what's your name?" Elyro said.

"I am a watcher of the cosmos. I keep track of everything while waiting for the day of the final battle. But to answer your final question, my name is Mervuria, daughter of the divine dragon Algeroth." She replied.

"It's an honor to meet you o' daughter of the divine dragon, what causes you to interfere?" Elyro said while kneeling on the ground.

Julius then descended from above holding his staff.

"Well, Mervuria. It's been a while since we last met, how's life recently?" Julius asked.

"HAHA Julius! Pretty good so far, I myself still crave your attention till to this day." Marvuria replied

"Stop with the flirty jokes please." Julius replied.

"There seems to be a great chemistry between the two of you!" Elyro said while looking at them.

"W- what? No! There's nothing between the two of us!" Julius replied to Elyro.

"We are just friends, young one! No need to think about something like that. Right Julius?" Marvuria replied while smirking.

"Anyways, why did you shoot me with your bow?" Elyro asked.

"Oh I forgot. I shot you because if you did destroy the core then it would kill you so I kinda saved your life. Anyways, what are guys up to recently?" Marvuria asked.

"We are trying to find the stone of the changing faith." Julius replied.

"The stone that makes you immortal or a mortal. Why do you wish to seek the stone?" Marvuria asked.

"He is part human and that lineage of his is mortal which means he can die from anything. The only thing keeping him alive right now is the Blood of the Exception which protect from the law of not being able to breathe in space." Julius replied.

"I will come with you, I own that place anyways. That's where I rest." Marvuria said.

"What about this planet that tried to kill us?" Julius asked.

"It escaped containment so let me handle it."

Elyro Julius went back to the boat and watched there as Marvuria casted a spell, chains started appearing around the creature and it was wrapped at the creature, it started shrinking and shrinking.

A Realm Tear appeared in front of Marvuria; she then threw the ball where the creature was. She then floated towards the boat and landed on it.

"Let's go, this place is dangerous." She said,