Chapter 3: The False King

ONE WEEK BEFORE THE ANGEL'S ARRIVAL

Zethious was called in this place called "Fortress of the False King", it is called by many by that name because one king from hell pretended to be God. He was more superior than Zalkael in terms of power.

"Why do you summon me master?" Zethious asked.

"I heard news of someone using both light and dark… Some say that creature have Human, Demon, and Angel blood." The false king said.

"What must be done?" Zethious said.

"I need you to take away that child's life and bring its body to me.. i will consume him and take away its body." The false king replied.

AFTER THE ANGEL'S ARRIVAL.

"What's the news about the child?" The false king asked.

"I.. i.. don't capture the child… Valerious was there too when the word spread." Zenthious said.

"You have a week to do your job but you don't do it. What type of demon are you?! You own one of the most important lands here in hell and you were one of the most powerful! Many times you have failed me Zethious! This is the sixth time.'' The false king replied with an angry tone.

The false king then grabbed Zethious in the neck making it bleed, he then took one of the demon's eyes, all of them were taken by the false king, his wings ripped off from his body. And the demon's blood splattered everywhere, the false king then dumped the demon nearby the house where Vyron and the twins lived.

Elyro came out of the house with his long sword, he then saw Zethious lying in the ground eyeless and suffering very hard. Zethious then tries to get away but Elyros' longsword blade is near his neck, nearly cutting his neck.

"So.. you're the one that Valerious was talking about?" Elyro asked.

"Please d.. d.. don't I want to live!"  Zethious begged and begged.

"Why would i? Were you the one who tried to kill us but can't because of Valerious's arrival?" Elyro said mockingly with the sword in his hand.

"P.. p.. p.. please don't! The "False King" made me do it, if i can't do it then he will kill me instantly!" Zethious replied.

Zyra and Vyron arrived at the scene and they were shocked by what they saw. They were shocked by the fact that Elyro pinned down one of the supreme leaders of hell, the two then pulled out their weapons.

"Is that Zethious?" Vyron asked.

"The demon that Valerious talked about.. I am trying to ask him a question about "the false king" or who he is."

Zethious told a story to them. "The false king is someone who pretends to be God! He rules all of hell, he was once a special angel, closest to God actually, but one day the feeling immorality got the rest of him, the false king came here to this world with his three headed spear onhand he told the world that he was the king but God was not was not happy. God made an arrangement, if he wins he takes the world but if God wins the false king is getting sent to hell. But God being the creator with one flick God brought him down then he sent Valerious to finish the job and sent him to hell. Rebellion is not the only sin he committed though.. he committed more.

"What sins did he commit?" Vyron asked.

"We're not talking about one sin.. we're talking about a lot of them, a lot of heavy sins that's nearly unforgivable like. Making the first humans eat the fruit of the tree, He started the biggest war in history called "the war of men and the undead" and that war is still going after many years, it's also the reason that your born, another sin he did is freeing the Leviathan from its chains of torment leaving some parts of the world sinking underwater. And I can't forget this one sin that he did. He destroyed earth, and this planet you live on is different. Zethious explained to them.