Chapter 1: The beginning of a new adventure

Ten years after the fall of the kingdom of Zygor the two twins lived a peaceful life, both have their own jobs Elyro worked as a farmer on the mountains of Eden's Peak a home of the most reliable type of soil for planting, while her sister Zyra worked as a scribe or a scholar that records informations.

The two were done with their jobs and went to their home for dinner. When they arrived ho.me their adoptive mother Vina greeted them before they entered the house, they then prepared the utensils and stuff.

Dinner began and they started eating.

"Brother, how was your day farming in the fields?"  Zyra asked.

"Not too crazy just taking care of them till they grow and then sell them" Elyro replied.

"Why not have a second job? Maybe being a knight, or.. join the "Arcane Hunters Corps" they fight lots of creatures with magic. You're somewhat special and deserve to join them." Zyra said to his brother.

"Only special people can go in that group.. you may think of me as someone special like them but i am not." Elyro replied.

"Children, both of you are special to me.. the two of you may have different races or blood but that doesn't stop me from loving the two of you." Vina their mother said.

"Thank you mom!" Both replied.

"Uhm mom? Where did we come from?" Zyra asked Vina.

"I am scared to tell the truth about the kingdom, I am really really scared that you will hate me after telling both of you.." Vina replied.

"What is it mother? Why were you afraid to tell us the truth?" Elyro asked.

"I want your real mother.. A long time ago the general of the kingdom of Zygor came here to deliver a news. He said that your home or kingdom have fallen, your mother was captured by the necro king Zalkael which caused the fall of your real home.." She replied in a tone of sadness

"Where is our real mother now?"  Elyro asked in a tone of sadness, anger, and confusion.

"She is imprisoned in the most dangerous layer of hell called "Burning valley ", a place where one of the most powerful or important people is imprisoned. It's guarded by those undead with magic in them." Vina replied.

"How can we rescue her?" Zyra replied.

"Both of you, I want you to find the ex general of the kingdom of Zygor Vyron. He lives in the high mountains of Aether mounts, where he will train you how to fight and maybe teach you how to use magic against them." Vina answered.

Two siblings planned to go and find Vyron and ask him to train both of them. They stock up on things like Food, Water, Clothes, and other things that a human needs. Both of them went to sleep for tomorrow's adventure.

THE NEXT DAY

The Zyra woke up and prepared their breakfast, after that she woke everyone up for breakfast. They started eating, after they were done with it, Vina then cleaned up the dishes and the two siblings told their mother that they were going to leave and find Vyron.

Their adoptive mother watched them walk far away from the house to the unknown. She watched them with tears not knowing if she's gonna see them again in the future. She closed the door and cleaned the entire house.

The two siblings have arrived at a town called Emerald Heights, a town where no crimes existed, it's also the home of one of the holy magic, this town is also known for its location on top of a mountain and its weapons powered by emerald gems that possess unique capabilities.

The two went here for a map, a map that leads to Aether mounts. They went to a nearby map store to buy one.

"Hello shop keeper! We would like to buy a map that leads to this place called Aether mounts." Zyra said to the shopkeeper.

"A map to that place? Are you sure that you want to go there? Its brutal Condition makes it dangerous to climb but it gets safer the more you climb." The shop keeper said.

"What makes it dangerous? Elyro said.

"Due to its mysterious environment deemed dangerous. Mountain climbers reported to have seen an entity or a person wearing black and brown robes and a white mask that resembles a skull. The mountain also has some very mysterious properties that cannot be explained by scholars that study these mountains. One time a climber saw a creature that looked like a giant spider with a human head in it. Consider buying powerful weapons when going up there!" The shopkeeper told them

The shopkeeper and the two siblings talked deeper about the mountains and its properties. They arent going on a random adventure, they're going to rescue their mother.

The two purchased the map for 30 gold a price, it's a big price but they have alot of gold enough to buy weapons. They went to the black smith and bought and bought two fine graded swords forged from Enchanted Black and Green Emeralds and went south where the aether heights are located.

The two were walking for two hours and came across a river, they stopped by a nearby tree and ate their food and talked about their plan on going to the mysterious mountain.

"Sister, what's our plan when we arrive at the mountain? The shopkeep told us to be aware of the guy in robes with a skull mask." Elyro asked.

"We should not engage him.. I've heard theories that he's the one they were looking for but I am not completely sure. We don't want to kill him." Zyra replied.

"What if everything goes south?" Elyro asked.

"Then we have no choice but to either attack or retreat, we can use your wings to fly and escape." Zyra replied.

They finished resting and eating and continued walking the path, they saw a mountain coated in dark clouds and mist. This must be their destination.

NIGHT CAME

Night came and the two arrived at the mountain, they knew that they were getting close to Vyron's place. Before climbing the mountains, they prepared their swords that they brought from that town.. Strangely, the moon started to change color, it's now red, it's started raining warm water which is strange.

The water wasn't that hot and the two ignored it, they ventured deep and higher in the mountains, they heard a creature growling or snoring. It sounded big so they tried to make less sound.

The two came across a line of dead tries then they saw the man in robes with a skull mask, they ran towards them but in a blink of an eye the man disappeared. Elyro noticed an army of strange human-like creatures. They all have three goblin heads, their bodies looked like rotten flesh with mushroom growing, their hearts are exposed giving a green glow, they wielded weapons like swords, bows, and clubs.

The creatures rushed towards them, they fought the creatures, weapons clashing. The emerald blades they brought were glowing green and black at the same time. The two began fighting the creatures, while they were fighting the man with robes was watching them.

The battle lasted for a mere Fifteen minutes, they wiped the remaining creatures. Then another creature appeared, it was gigantic, the creature had a head of a board, it had big hands and small legs, its stomach is very wide like a man who keeps overeating, wait no this isn't a man its a monster that ate the Aether Mount's climbers. This creature must have eaten a lot of climbers and travelers because its stomach started to grow everyday.

It started attacking them, the creature sprouted tendrils that were made out of flesh and intestines with teeth on them. They avoided its attacks, the creatures started screeching in pain then red flames started burning the creatures body. The creature's body got burned when it exploded, no one was hurt, then the man in robes was observing the remains of the creature. He was standing near them.

                       To Be Continued