Chapter 7: I am sorry sister but you have gone so far.

Chapter 7: "I am sorry sister but you have gone so far."

"You really want to fight? I will fight you then." Elyro said.

"I guess I am doing this brother.."

The air became eerie cold as Elyro faced his sister, her once-beloved face now twisted with rage and sorrow. His demonic and angelic side fight inside his mind, arguing what to do. Should he forgive his sister? Should he fight his sister to death? No. It wasn't right he loved his sister, surely this has to be a dream, right? He shook his head trying to wake up from this "Dream" but nothing happened...

Flames of hatred surrounded Elyro, Zyra'a demonic aura grew stronger. With a solemn nod, they acknowledged the inevitable clash, their bond shattered by betrayal. Elyro's wings unfolded, gleaming in the dimnes that temporarily blinded his sister.

The battle began with a clash of light and dark magic, shaking the very foundation of the house, the house where their master died. Elyro's combined energy clashes against Zyra's demonic might, each strike they make echoes a shared past memory.

Elyro then overwhelmed his sister, he then stabbed the ground with his sword cresting a pool of fire below, it didn't burn his sister. Elyro's sword forged from heaven and hell clashed against his sister's demonic hammer, the blow of their powerful weapons destroyed the nearby life, each of their blows reflect their fractured bond broken by betrayal.

With each blow of their weapons, memories flooded their minds: the laughter, their happy bond as siblings, the warm love of their master, and their master's acceptance, now forever lost to cruel fate.

But in the middle of chaos, a light on his mind lit up, he fought not for vengeance but out of duty to protect his master's legacy and his master's memories. Something entered his mind, he then used his new found power called "Celestial Reader" to read his sister's celestial mind while the two were trading blows.

Elyro then red everything inside her sister's mind, it was now corrupted by pride, jealousy, hate, and anger. Elyro dint give up and kept searching, hs found nothing but Zyra's mind slowly getting consumed and blinded by corruption, he burst in tears. He was so distracted that he got hit in the head by his sister's hammer.

He then made his distance away from his sister.

"What have you become? We were supposed to looked for our mother, fight against corrupted monsters, not become one of them!" He said in a voice of anger and sadness.

"You have used your power to save others but not me, you should only save me!" Zyra said.

"I saved others including you! What were you talking about? Is it not enough that I saved you from the corrupted monsters that tried to kill you? I can read through your mind, I saw hunger for power within you! Is it now enough that you're superior to humans, that you're superior to any monsters out there?" He shouted in a voice of anger.

After he shouted those words, the sky opened up revealing a familiar figure.. it was Valerious who showed himself, he pointed his sword at Zyra.

"You have become someone else, you let hunger of power consume you. You were born to be special and to be like this!" Valerious said.

"Shut up angel! Go back to your nest and hide there like a bird!" Zyra mockingly said.

"At Least a nest is better than being homeless. Look, you yourself have changed so much after you saw him using his power. I knew it before everyone did, but I brushed it off because I believed that you can overcome it! You yourself wasted your given potential and squandered it away!" Valerious said.

"You yourself is wasted! You spent your time serving that "God" of yours when you yourself can be free from him!" Zyra said.

"Don't insult our creator child! Father is enraged when he sees you squandering your potential, everyone is waiting for you to cultivate it, you wasted everyone's time by making them wait!" Valerious replied.