Chapter 5: The Chalice of God.

While Elyro was flying above the skies, he saw something that caught his attention. It was a floating island with a golden pointy arrow and walls made out of quartz. He approached the island and landed there. He went inside the tower and there was a spiral staircase, he started climbing the stairs.

When he arrived at the top of the staircase, he saw a pedestal, it looked like the one that the angel described as a pot on top and its outer design has pearls, diamonds, and gold. He took out his offerings and put them in the pot, he then made a wound in his hand and sprinkled them into the offerings.

For a few seconds nothing happened but then all hope was restored, the pot started burning blue fire, the flames then started forming a shape of an arrow pointing towards his direction, he then looked back and saw a golden door with a rainbow bridge on the other side.

He then entered it and crossed the bridge, he felt like he was in heaven, he looked down and there were clouds under the bridge.. When he got to the otherside of the bridge he then saw the large creature that the angel of death was talking about. The creature looked like a cherub, it has armor covering its body, its animal faces have been replaced with human faces, it's holding a trident, its eyes have a gold color on them, and its wings are not covered in armor.

While the creature is sleeping Elyro then unsheathed his long sword, and silently approached the creature, he then dashed at the creature hitting its eyes which woke it up from its slumber and making it roar, it then took its trident. The two looked at each other, the corrupted cherub then opened its heart revealing a core, the core then glowed brighter and brighter then it started spewing molten acid.

Elyro then used his wings to cover the molten acid, he then deflected those acid and shot them at the creature melting some of its skin, the creature then punched the air, Elyro was confused then he got launched so hard in the ground. Elyro then became invisible, the creature was confused on where he is, Elyro then dealt slashes on the creature's sides which pierced its armor and its hard skin.

The creature then roared then it started charging overwhelming Elyro which made him bleed, the creature then kept punching Elyro in the head over and over, Elyro then blocked its fist and regenerated his wounds, he then punched one of the heads and unleashed a twilight dragon that kept biting the creature.

Elyro then used a technique called "Twilight Madness: Celestial Fusion". After he said those words a sun and a moon appeared then combined and it created a combination of light and darkness, he then launched the combined energy of the moon and the sun at the creature which froze the creature and burnt into dust.

The fight isn't over, the creature has somehow reformed its body, its heads grew long necks, its wings have grown eyes, its trident is now made out of its flesh with its prongs made out of dragon claws, its heads have crowns on them, its neck and core have become protected with a tough flesh.

"Its neck and its core? You're not good at hiding your weakness!" Elyro said.

The creature then recharged its eyes then shot a Mystic Ray on its eyes which burnt the ground and destroyed everything, Elyro then blocked it using his sword which absorbed the rays, lightning then started appearing on his sword. It was charging energy.

Elyro then used the energy he got from the creature to sharpen his sword, he then hit the creature with it which dealt wounds to it. He then let out his wings, he then flew towards the creature with such a high speed that it cut one of its neck. The creature tried to regenerate but it didn't work, he now knew that his plan was working.

The creature then raised its trident then spikes made out of flesh started appearing in the ground that nearly hitting Elyro, it then used its trident to summon skulls that can shoot deadly rays, Elyro then used his sword to absorb every ray that the skulls are shooting, he then used the energy from the skull and unleashed a mystic ray that destroy the skulls summoned by the creature and the armor of the creature.