Chapter 15: The Cursed warrior

Chapter 15: The Cursed Warrior.

The serpent people stopped in fear after they heard the voice of a warrior, a warrior that's surprisingly not an angel but not only feared by the serpent people but the whole world. They turned around and saw him holding a scythe, with a sword on his back and he was wearing armor that has strange markings.

"Leave those two alone or we will have a problem." The feared warrior said.

"No! Not without a fight!" The serpent emperor angrily said.

"Fine! You're making me do this." The feared warrior replied.

The warrior then started spinning the chains of his cursed weapon while the serpent emperor then made a ball of concentrated acid and aimed it towards the feared warrior and shot it at him, but the warrior had strong reflexes and avoided the acid. He then threw his scythe at the snake emperor's head piercing through his skull.

The feared warrior then spinned the chains of his cursed weapon and slammed the snake emperor in the ground, he then gripped the chains tightly that it generated heat so hot that it burned the serpent's face which made it scream in agony. The serpent army then hissed and prepared to strike the warrior with their weapon but they were hit with the warrior's cursed scythe.

He then turned his attention toward Elyro and Talia.

"What are you still doing here? Follow me!" He said aggressively.

The two then follow the cursed warrior to an underground base unsure of what he's gonna do to both of them. The three of them arrive at the base, the cursed warrior then pulls the boulder to close the hole. Inside his base was a bedroom, indoor crop farm, a kitchen and lounge room with multiple sofas in it.

"Make yourself at home. We will be here for a few hours." The cursed warrior said.

"Why did you bring us here? And who are you exactly?" Elyro asked.

"I am who they called "Cursed Warrior" when it was their false gods who cursed me. They were demons who claimed to be god. But to answer that question, my name Zeknos." The cursed warrior replied.

"Why did you help us?" Talia asked.

"I want to join you on your divine mission, the mission to eliminate those false gods and that false king. I also want to free my village from those false gods." Zeknos said.

"Strange armor.. It has inscriptions and other symbols. Is this part of your "Curse"?" Elyro asked.

"Yes, it is indeed part of my curse. I am not gonna disclose too much of it. I was born in the land of slaves also known as "Terra Auria" the place is not what you would see in drawings, maps, and other things. Terra Auria was hell on this planet, the ruler of that land is Gengis Draknor, one of the high ranking demons who was stuck here and decided to rule part of this planet. I myself and one half of the population of that land plotted a rebellion against him but my family did not agree to our plan, they were deceived by this "god" that they don't want to be free from this hell, but someone in my family was always there to support me. It was my brother Lorax, he joined the rebellion against that demon." Zeknos said.

"What happened during the battle? Did everything go to plan like you and the other slaves planned?" Elyro asked.

"Nothing.. Everything went south and the demon used his power to kill everyone including my brother. With a single swipe of his Fan everyone was wiped out including my brother, before he died he gave me his only weapon that i vowed to not lose. When the king found out that I started this rebelion hot flaming ropes were tied to my hands and attached to the ground and I couldn't get out of them. The bastard then said "due to your crimes of plotting a rebellion against my empire, I cursed you to wear this armor of thorns. This armor has tiny thorns that have heat on them all the time and you can never take them off. You yourself are also cursed with immortality." And you know what's worse? He let the public throw stones at me which pushed the thorns towards my body." Zeknis replied.