Chapter 8: Castle of Light.

Chapter 9: Castle of Light.

"Who are you?" Zyra said.

"I am the king of hell! My name is Karakthu." The False King replied.

"My lord, I did what you asked, she wants to seek power and I will bring her to you." Zalkael said.

" *Chuckles* I have seen the way you killed that old man, the last remnant of the Zygor Kingdom. Now tell me, "Why do you seek power?" Karakthu said.

"To surpass my brother and take over the land of Pangea." Zyra said.

"Good, you can be useful to us.. Soon we are taking over this world. Join us and together we will defeat the angels and the creator, we will spread destruction across the land of Pangea and conquer it. Will you join us against this ever escalating conflict?" Karakthu

"I will join you Lord Karakthu" Zyra said willingly.

Karakthu smiled and laughed in joy hearing Zyra's words.

Meanwhile Elyro and Valerious are getting close to their destination, the castle of light. A place where angels and God lived.

"Valerious, why aren't the undead with magic not showing up in the land of Pangea?" Elyro asked.

"Those creatures? Well ever since you were born.. the undead themselves felt fear, the first emotion they ever showed aside from being angry and glutinous when it comes to killing and eating. Those creatures retreated in the edge of pangea and when night hits they come to hunt those innocent lives living in the edge of this land." Valerious replied.

"So its my destiny to end them and the false king?" Elyro replied.

"Yes, the scripture said that "One day someone with power of heaven and hell will end the abomination that haunts these lands" Valerious replied.

There was silence. the two looked outside and saw their destination, The castle of light.. The castle looked like its made from gold and other riches. Elyro was amazed from what he saw. The place looked beautiful, it looked like something from the books.

The two arrived inside the castle, Elyro saw a lot of angels from Cherubim, Seraphim, Ophanims and other kinds of angels. The angels greeted them in the nicest way possible. After that they went to the throne room.

They arrived at the throne room and opened the door. Inside there was no one except for a flaming altar.

"Father, I have arrived with him.." Valerious said.

"Take a seat Valerious, Elyro and I will have a talk.."

Valerious took his seat and watched as Elyro talked with the altar.

"Elyro, you have grown stronger.. but you neglect yourself because of the fact that you failed to protect your sister from darkness, but keep in mind every creation has free will whether they can choose to follow me or not. It's not your fault my child, but that's not what we are talking about right now." God said to Elyro.

"What is it you wanna talk about, your majesty?" Elyro asked.

"The great nephilim and his giant armies have started creating your clone.. the clone is way too powerful for you to defeat, it has the blood of the two rival creatures Algeroth the Solar Dragon and the ancient demon Balzegor. Hope remains for you, as the clone is not yet completed. I wanted you to defeat both Goliath and The Great Nephilim to put an end to that clone of yours." God replied.

"How can we defeat them, your majesty?" Valerious asked.

"The two of you will receive my blessing and you can bring the arcane hunters with you in this mission. Now bow down, I shall cast my blessing into you." God replied.