Chapter 18: A desaster in space.

2 Months later.

Elyro has gotten stronger physically by training on this planet, he now learned physical combat and he is now moving to a new planet where magic is strong.

Elyro has finished his final training and is to spar with Julius next.

"Your next sparring with me is today. Should I test your physical attributes now?" He asked.

He nodded in agreement and pulled out his sword that had evolved to its 9th form, it had evolved by a lot. On the other side stands the almighty angel of justice Julius with his bladed staff ready.

Julius then summoned seven fireballs and lunged at Elyro, Elyro then dodged them and deflected them back at Julius. He then flew at Julius hitting his foot with his sword. Julius then swung his bladed staff at Elyro which nearly hit him, he then tried to impale a part of Elyro but failed.

Julius then charged up his power and summoned a ray of light while Elyro summoned flaming spirals both of their attacks clashed creating an astonishing sight. Elyro's flames nearly overwhelmed Julius's but it was deflected towards him, nearly hitting him.

Julius then plunged his staff into the ground; it then created shockwaves and made meteors fall from the skies. Elyro then used a technique called "Reversed Clock" , a technique that reversed everything and brought it back to its enemies.

The attack ended up hitting Julius, making him smile.

"Your attributes have improved. We are now ready to move to your next training and we will be moving to the next planet and while on the journey we will also be heading towards Fortress Eupheria to get your power up and boost you even more." Julius said.

Elyro and Julius packed up their things and brought them to the space boat and left the planet to seek more answers.

Meanwhile Valerious and his squad were planning to raid the stronghold of necromancers as magic undead started appearing recently in the cities, mountains and other places. The squad is also looking for the final material needed for the tracker that can track the gifted ones.

"So Valerious, have you decided about the deal? Seems like it's a lot of crap." Zeknos asked.

"I haven't forgotten about that deal actually.. I myself is just doing my job looking for the gifted ones and raiding enemies but the deal still sounds made up but at the same time it makes sense. I have not seen the creature for many years." Valerious replied.

"What did the creature look like?" Jack asked curiously.

"I cannot disclose the creature's appearance, it will give it power to enter this planet." He replied.

"Look! We have arrived at a necro base. Should we start our raid?" Zeknos told the men.

"Prepare your weapons, we aren't here to raid a normal necro base. This is one of the castles that has a lot of traps." Valerious said

"Let's do this."

Jack then rushed and fired flaming arrows on the wooden defenses and into the base itself, the arrows dropped down like meteors from the skies burning the traps and defenses.

In the dark mist growling can be heard, footsteps of the undead became louder and louder as they got closer. They then started emerging from the mist. Valerious then raised his dazzling wings and flapped them, burning the undead's skin.

The undead then used their magic and hurled dark spells at the group but it was shielded by Valerious, Valerious then started glowing blinding the undead, he then signaled the group to charge towards the undead.