Chapter 17: Venturing Beyond the Stars

Chapter 17: Venturing beyond the stars

"Whoa! What is this place? So space really is beautiful!" Elyro said.

"Haha, the place becomes more beautiful the deeper we get." Julius said while stirring the boat.

"Why are you taking me to space though?" Elyro asked.

"I took you here so you can stand a chance against the false king and I wanted to teach you and make you strong." Julius replied.

"What's your goal after we defeat the alpha leviathan?" Elyro asked.

"Well… I am going to step down from the throne and be part of the group that Father(God) offered me to rule called "Eternal Legion," an army that serves as the final resort when plans fail." Julius said.

There was a brief silence inside the boat, the only sound that could be heard was the sail's sound, the paddles paddling into the unknown.

"Elyro, is your goal only saving your mother and defeating the false king?" Julius asked.

"I have lots of goals other than that but that's my main one and after that i'll go and fulfill those goals and take rest till the end of eternity ending my journey." Elyro replied.

"Do you have plans of ruling any kingdom?" Julius asked.

"I don't really have any plans on ruling one. If anyone has a chance to rule one, I don't know what to even do with that power." Elyro replied while looking towards the stars and planets.

"I see that you don't care about ruling a kingdom and not being greedy with power, you're unique. You only care about living and having a normal life." Julius said.

"After the battle I'll return the power to where they belong." Elyro replied.

"Dont.. Father has deemed you worthy of that power. You should just accept that you're the Tri-Hybrid or the Nephilim who will destroy all evil." Julius replied.

"I helped kill someone who is a part of my race.. I think I am not worthy of it."

"Your one of the gifted ones, that nephilim that you and Valerious killed was evil." Julius replied.

"It's been 20 hours since we last left the planet. I wonder what they're doing right now." Elyro asked.

Meanwhile in Veracon, Valerious and his group visited Terra Auria and landed on top of the walls to announce that they are free. They saw the people still working in the middle of the night still suffering from the knights

"PEOPLE OF TERRA AURIA!" He yelled on the top of his lungs while standing on top of the wall.

The working people then turned their attention towards Valerious and stopped working, as they saw the light that Valerious was emitting, they couldn't help but look at him, kneel down and some even cried looking at his dazzling form.

"Listen to me! After hundreds and hundreds of years of suffering and sorrow, your tyrant leader has been defeated!" After Valerious said those words the crow clapped and cheered.

Zeknos then stepped forward.

"As my brother tried to free these lands many years ago, THEN I DECLARE THESE LANDS FREE!" Zeknos said as he raised the scythe that his brother gave to him. The crowd yelled and cheered louder, not caring about the tiredness and fatigue that they felt. Words like "We are free!" Echoed everywhere. The guards chosen by the king then came out rushing towards the gate into the crowd with their swords on their hands. Before they could even strike a hit on one of the slaves, Valerious then raised his flaming sword which blinded the knights.