Nineteen

*Next day*

"So do you wanna do anything today" Myles asked.

"Mmh probably hit up the mall or something".

"Oh ok".

*Couple hours passed and you got ready*

I chose to wear a black tank top with a skull on it, with black leggings, some black 3 inch heals, and a black Neff beanie.

"Ugh you need to wear some color". "No".

Myles was dressed in a jean jacket, some blue ripped jeans, and some blue vans.

I put on some black hipster glasses on before we left.

"Why do you choose to be so dark, you need some color in your life". "Im good but thanks for the advice".

*Skip the drive*

We walked around , we got a few glares both good and bad. By good it was also bad because guys were checking me out, in those leggings you could clearly see how big my butt was.

Myles soon was done with the looks so he wrapped his arms around me waist from behind.

But i didnt like it when girls were looking at him. So it was a crappy situation. I ignored everyone and explored the stores, Myles tried to stop me from buying make up but i made a deal with him.

"No make up". "Yes make up, how bout if i get to buy makeup ill buy some colorful clothes of your choice". "Youll have to wear them not put them in the back of your closet". "Ugh deal".

Myles sat me down and grabbed clothes for me, i was surprised that a guy was an expert and making outfits.

The first outfit was a red flannel with some light blue high waist shorts.

I loved it, his second outfit was a white long sleeve that said limited edition with some dark blue jeans.

Then the third an final was a white mickey mouse long sleeve with red shorts that had three buttons on the sides.

Once he was done with clothes he went to shoes for the first outfit he chose black convers.

"I already have a pair" i said then he put them down. "Ok well those go with that flannel outfit". "Ok".

He chose some white hightop air ones for the second outfit.

Then the third he chose red vans.

"Ok im done with your clothing". I laughed "ok".