Twenty One

*One year passed*

"Hannah get ready we gotta go".
"I am i am".

Hannah ran downstairs.

"They said we have to move in today".
"Ok, i had to get my last box".
"Lets go".

Hannah and me still kept in touch since college and now we were moving to East Dublin.

"So Cams gonna meet us there".
"Yea thats what he said".

Hannah looked at me, i had a worried look.

"Relax he said Myles moved away from the Bay".
"Ok".

|Myles POV|

Kalin was going somewhere so i guess id go with him since i had no where else to go.

"Where we going" i asked Kalin.
"Help hannah move with a friend, listen dont talk to the friend shes really shy and doesnt like talking to new people".

When we drove up to the house i saw a girl with kinda dark hot pink hair, i couldnt see her face but for a skinny girl damn she has butt.

"Is that the friend".
"Yea".
"Whats her name at least".
"I dont know actually".
"Really you know her personality but not her name".
"Yea i guess".

|Your POV|

I was in my Mickey shirt with some black Adidas sweats and black skater vans. I had my hair tied up and now it was dark hot pink. I had 14 gauge earrings and my dimple piercings were out but i'd put them back in from time to time.

Cam helped us settle into the new house.

I walked out to get a box and Kalin was there.

"Hey kid long time no see".
"I text you".
"Hah i know but ive wanted to see you".
We hugged "you and Aria good"? "Yea" he smiled.

But where theres Kalin theres Myles and i hoped i wouldnt see him.

"Aye who we helping move in, i saw hannah but whose this" i herd Myles say walking up behind me.

I turned around making sure Myles wouldnt see my face.

"Umm ok, your right she is shy, whats her name".
"Umm i didnt catch it".
"Oh, well she has a good taste in shoes and i remember buying y/n a shirt just like that, i wish i could see her again i would do it all different if i had another chance".

A week has passed and Kalin came over, "i have to warn you about something".
"Ok".
"Myles wants to move back to the Bay to his old house, and his old house is just across the street".