31

Caution: Sad AF

"Wait what" Myles asked.
"What".
"We're not dating".
"I want to keep it secret for now".
"Whatever y/n talk to me when you get your mind made up".

Myles stomped off into his house and Kalin came to talk to me.

"What was that about".
"Nothing".
"Ugh ok but if hes mad at you its just because of that bitch that just drove off".
"Ya why was he so mad at her".
"She ruined his room, everything's ripped up and broken".
"For real, whoah".
"Yea".
"Can i go and talk to him".
"Go ahead".

I walked up to his room and decided to help. All his little KAMFAM posters were ripped and i felt really bad.

"You ok".

Myles was just sitting down looking at something and i could hear him sniffling. I looked over his shoulder and saw a photo of me and him, ripped in half.

I put a hand on his shoulder and sat down with him.

He looked at me with red eyes because he was crying so much "i miss this, how we use to be".

I couldnt help but tear up and a tear fell from my cheek. I wiped off the tears and managed to say something

"i still love you Myles, believe me, i miss that too, but what im scared about is if i get hurt again or if i hurt you, i dont want to go through this again, this pain, i love you i really do".

I softly grabbed his cheek and moved his face so he would be looking at me. We just looked at each other,

"will i ever get you back, not back as we have to keep it a secret, if its a secret then its no better than all those girls, keeping it secret means your my fuck buddy, you mean much more to me, your not one of those girls. I want you back so i can take you out i can kiss you in front of my friends, i can love you the way i really want to love you, not behind a door, having sex isnt enough for me, it might seem like it but i wanna hold you in my arms and kiss you passionately. I wanna be happy with you and nobody else". Myles was crying so hard by then "i love you y/n, i really do".

I didnt know what to say i loved him but not how he wanted me too. I dont want to say ill take him back but have him be with someone who didnt love him back.

What am i gonna do.

"I-i..." I couldnt hurt him "....i love you too Myles" i sighed.

He hugged me and cried i saw kalin at his door. He shook his head and walked away.

|Kalins POV|

I checked on Myles and y/n, they were talking.

Myles said he loved her and she sighed and looked away. I know she didnt have the same feelings she use to but she said it.

She said "i love you too Myles".

I was disappointed so i just walked away.

"Hey babe, Myles and y/n ok" Aria asked.
"Hmm, um ya i guess".
"Whats wrong".
"Nothing".
"Kalin".
"Its just...she dosent feel the same. I can tell by the look on her face".
"She'll have her feelings back. The way she was with him, you couldnt deny what they had was passion. Those feelings just dont fade away, he was her first love".

I kissed Aria "your right".

|Myles POV|

I was happy that i had my baby girl back. But something felt a little weird, i dont know why ill figure it out.