43

|Still Myles POV|

I ran into my house and locked every door i walked past. I was in my room punching stuff "i lost her to my best friend" i yelled at myself in the mirror right before punching it.

Why do i always choose these girls. I miss being that person nobody gave a shit about, i miss being invisible.

*Flashback*

I was in middle school walking to class. I nocked into someone.

"Sorry that was my fault".
"Its fine".
"Im Ally".
"Myles".

I pushed up my glasses and looked at her, she was pretty.

"Thats a cute name for a cute boy".
"Thanks" i scratched the back of my neck.

"Maybe we can go out sometime".
"Yea sure Ally".
"Ok heres my number".

I grabbed a slip of paper and it led places after a month of going out, first friend, kiss, and we fucked. I know in middle school loosing my virginity, bad right?

Soon after i lost my virginity to her i walk into school and everyones laughing at me and playing a video of me and Ally doing it.

"Awwwe, little virgin faggot lost his virginity" guys said then Ally walked up to me.

"Your funny if you actually thought i loved you" she squealed and walked away. I ran out of school to my house crying.

*End of flashback*

Kinda like how i am right now, doing the same exact thing as that day. I started cutting that day but stopped when my brother Casey made me promise him id stop.

Before i knew it i smacked back into reality and y/n was slamming onto my door and there was blood going down my wrist.

"Baby i love you, please open this i was drunk i dont love Kalin hes my best friend just like he is yours".
"If he was my best friend he wouldnt have fucked the girl of my dreams" i said as i opened the door to a very very broken and crying y/n.

Pretty much drowning herself in tears at my door. She slid back on the wall down to the ground still crying.

"Im sorry i brought you to this i dont deserve you Myles". I guess she saw the blood.

|Your POV|

I saw his wrist bleeding and thats when my heart dropped. I walked back into a wall and dropped to the ground. Im such a fuck up, i should of listened to my parents when they always said it. He sat infront off me and wrapped his arms around me. I was so lost isnt he mad.

"Your ok baby girl your ok".
"Myles, whats going on. For one your not yelling at me and two i should be the one telling you your ok".
"Im done fighting baby girl thats all we do. Cant we just, this one time, not keep arguing back and forth. Its not gonna help either of us. We both know that i love you way to much to let go of you so theres no reason to break up with you when all i want to do is be with you. You really are the love of my life but if you dont want to be with me this is your chance to leave. If you stay then im all happy and good but if you leave then i really do hope you are happy with a new guy".

I dont understand why hes so calm, if i was him i would of just said bye and left. It doesnt feel right so i stood up and walked down stairs, leaving because i just dont understand. I stop at the door and look up to the top of the stairs. Myles was there with tears streaming down and holding his wrist. What am i thinking i cant leave my little poof ball. I ran upstairs and pushed him against the wall softly. And kissed him passionately "i cant leave you, i love you".