32

*2 weeks later*

|Your POV|

Myles and me were hanging out. Well making out, my feelings are back and i do love him. But to be honest i feel kind of numb right now, ive never loved anybody else after him.

I was sitting on him still with my tongue down his throat.

|Myles POV|

We were making out and i put my hand in her shirt and started kissing her neck making her moan. I picked her up and brought her to her room.

We took off each others clothes, I began to grind myself into her. She arched her back "Myles" she ran her hand through my poof and tugged on my hair. I kissed down her neck before we were done.

|Your POV|

I couldnt deny being in bed with him was great but not the same.

I have so many mixed emotions right now and it sucks. I hate lying about that but i cant hurt him i cant deal with all the tears.

I looked at the time "shit i gotta go to work".

I put on a strapless red dress that falls right above my knee.

"You cant skip work".
"No i cant".

I put on red lipstick and winged eyeliner.

"Bye babe".
"Bye baby girl".

I kissed him then left.

|Myles POV|

Y/n left and i did a little snooping.

I looked in a drawer and found a couple pictures.

3 of them were me and her. One of them was my brother and her. She was kissing his cheek. Then another one was her and her brother when she was younger. I put them back and kept searching their were notes.

I read them

"y/n, i miss you, i know the real reason why we never worked. My brother, he doesnt have to know, plus i thought you were done with him. I just want you to know i love you. ,Jake"

I looked at the date it was just a couple days ago, i kept it in my pocket.

I went onto her computer. There were emails i went onto Facebook.

She was messaging some guy. His name was Daniel. I decided to read.

D:Hows it going with Myles
Y/n: i dont know, i cant love him the way he wants me to but i dont want to hurt him
D:Its confusing
Y/n:I havnt loved anyone the way i loved him so its confusing for myself too
D:Mmh
Y/n:I want him to get over me then again i wanna learn how to love him like i use too

I stopped reading. I knew i felt something weird going on.