Twenty Six

He put me down and gave me one last long, passionate kiss. I missed his wet kisses i didnt want to let the kiss go.

"I should order food. Hows pizza sound"?
"Great".

Myles ordered pizza and sat on the couch with me.

"You wanna watch a movie" i asked Myles.
"Yea sure".
"What movie".
"You still own Disturbia".
"Yea".

I got up and searched for it, when i bent over Myles smacked my butt. I giggled and found the movie then sat back down. Myles wrapped his arm around me and i snuggled into his chest.

"Ive missed you baby girl".
"I missed you too".

The pizza man arrived finally, Myles paused the movie.

"So how was life after" Myles looked at the ground then back at me and bit his lip in anxiousness.
"Its fine like we already talked about i was with five guys, welll 4 guys one girl".
"Wait at the same time".
"No, well not three of them".
"So you cheated on people".
"Yea".
"Oh".
"Aye dont look at me like that".
"Like what".
"Like your disappointed".
"Why not, why cant i look at you like that".
"Because Kalin tells me you have girl after girl come over and ive seen that too".
"Im not in a relationship with any of them". "Doesnt really matter you still fuck them. Speaking bout them you gonna drop them now".
"Um yea of coarse".
"Ok".

|Myles POV|

I lied i am dating one of them and i couldnt hurt her but ugh y/n, i love her. What am i gonna do.

|Your POV|

I dont know why he said um but ill keep my guard up.

"So what was this girls name" Myles asked.
"Ruby Rose"(😏).
"Ok".

Me and him agreed we keep us secret for now, a month has passed and Myles came over. While hanging out he asked me something.

"So tell me about these guys, you cheated on".
"Why".
"Because".
"Is this a trap, i watch guy code they say talking about an ex is a total mood killer".
"Not if im asking".
"Dont worry".
"I want to know".
"Why".
"Why cant you tell me because your still with them or something".