| CHAPTER 7 |

Read Author's note in the end and do comment your opinion...!!

------------------------------------

"Excuse Mr. XY Chromosome, "

I literally sprayed water everywhere when she caught me off guard. I coughed like crazy, not expecting her comment. And everyone was staring at us.

Man, I didn't think this day could get any worse.

"XY Chromosomes, are you doubting my genes right now?" I blurted out, completely shocked by her words.

"Yes," she replied, her eyes wide with surprise.

I was completely shocked is she mad or what...naah I mean seriously she is questioning my chromosomes...

"No, no, I didn't mean that... I was just going over something in my head and it accidentally slipped out," she explained, pouting cutely.

Cute.
What cute.
What the hell I am thinking.

Despite thinking she's cute, I scolded myself for thinking about her, I should consider her as an ugly witch instead.

Yes because she is ugly, rude, arrogant witch.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she said abruptly, walking away. But before disappearing, she turned back and shouted, "The teacher wants to see you in the staffroom," then dashed off.

She is so irritating.

I made my way to the staffroom and guess what? We received our monthly schedule and found out about a GKIQ quiz next month. I got pretty excited and decided to participate.

Man, this quiz at our school has been tough for years, always changing the questions. Every year, the seniors from our school join in on the competition. By the way, did I mention that I always do well in my exams? This year, I'm gonna take part and ace that quiz for sure.

I walk into the classroom and spot Ms. Corridor sitting there. I decided to just ignore her. But then, she goes and insults me in front of my juniors.

Ugh, I can't stand her. Just you wait, Ms. Corridor, I'll make you regret messing with me.

I give her a smirk as a warning.

During the last period, I was feeling so sleepy. I glance over and see her, all lively and answering chemistry questions like a pro. How does she have so much energy to tackle those calculative questions?

I keep watching her, and I don't even realize the teacher is calling my name until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I snap out of it and see my mom, who happens to be the chemistry teacher, smiling at me sarcastically. No one at school knows she's my mom. We exchange smiles, and I know I gotta focus.

Her smile disappeared when she scolded me by twisting my ear and warning, "Mr. Daydreamer, I hope you listen carefully to the mole concept, or I'll kick you out of the class."