sold

● ○ ○

● ○ ○

○ ● ○

○ ● ○

○ ○ ●

○ ○ ●

Liked by silverlininglover, reneerapp, and 1.k others

Harperspie sold my painting today!! Even better because they were blonde, famous, and hot

VIEW COMMENTS

˚୨୧˚

Harper's POV(narrative)

Harper couldn't believe it, Reneé Rapp liked her instagram post, which means she saw the caption. Which also meant she knew Harper thought she was hot. That's literally so embarrassing, like yes she's hot and all but she seriously didn't need to know Harper thinks it. What's even weirder, how'd she get harper's instagram? Why is Harper rambling to herself.

Harper shook off the thought and turned off her stomach and rubbed her belly, "sorry about that, munchy." She says to the bump with a smile.

She then thought of the one person who could've given Reneé her instagram. Gracie. "Miss Philips, you have explaining to do." Harper told her manager after calling her and Gracie answering after the 3rd ring.

Gracie replied, her voice steady. "What's on your mind?"

Harper wasted no time. "Did you give my Instagram handle to Reneé Rapp?"

There was a brief silence, and then Gracie let out a soft sigh. "Yes, Harper, I did," she admitted, her voice tinged with a hint of guilt. "I thought it would be a good opportunity for you to connect with someone in the industry and potentially open doors for your career."

Harper's eyebrows furrowed, a mix of surprise and annoyance washing over her. "Graccieee, you could've given me a heads up before i posted that caption." She sighed and she heard a chuckle come from Gracie. "Well maybe she just saw one post and liked it and continued on with her day."

"I doubt it," Gracie says under her breath.

"Why?"

"Because she was the one who asked for it." Gracie revealed.

"Wait what? I thought you gave it to her for my career?"

"I mean. It's good for your career if you become friends or whatever, but she wanted it on her own."

Harper's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Gracie's revelation. A mix of confusion and curiosity filled her mind as she tried to process the information. Reneé Rapp had specifically asked for her Instagram handle? It seemed almost too surreal to believe.

"Wait, she asked for my Instagram?" Harper asked, her voice filled with a mix of astonishment and intrigue.

Gracie chuckled on the other end of the line. "Yes, Harper. She specifically requested your Instagram handle from me. She saw your artwork and was intrigued. It wasn't just about your career; she genuinely wanted to connect with you."

Harper's mind swirled with a flurry of thoughts. The embarrassment she had initially felt about her candid caption transformed into a newfound curiosity and excitement. The fact that Reneé had sought her out and expressed interest in her art felt like a validation of her talent.

A smile tugged at the corners of Harper's lips as she contemplated the possibilities. "Wow, I didn't see that coming," she admitted, her voice laced with a mix of surprise and anticipation.

Harper then got a notification and sighed, "One second, Grace. I got a note" She then looked at her phone to see.

reneerapp followed you

reneerapp sent you a message..

When Harper clicked on the message to open it and see what Reneé typed the first they she saw was.

reneerapp: hi :)