Texting

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

˚୨୧˚

Ever since Renee texted Harper "hi" they've been messaging a lot lately. Sometimes whenever Harper were to make new paintings, Renee would be on a face time call admiring as the girl did what she loved. But, even though Renee probably knew everything about Harper by now, like her birthday, her inspiration to art, her favorite childhood show, and her favorite snack. 

She didn't know that Harper was currently pregnant. 

You'd think after almost two weeks of calling and texting and a hang out coming up, Harper would've told her by now but Harper was too scared and she didn't want to scare her off. 

Harper groans as she held a plushie to her chest and fell on her best friend Saraphine's bed as she took selfies of herself in a new tee. She was hardly paying attention to her best friends attitude, not actually comprehending what was wrong with her.

"What am I going to do?" Harper questioned herself, sighing extraddegety. Saraphine rolled her eyes and turned to the girl.

"What's up with you.." Saraphine asked, not really interested. She knows this sigh, its the boy/girl trouble sigh, she laid down on her stomach waiting. 

"I'm seeing this girl, she's famous--"

"Is she hot?" Saraphine asked her.

"Yes, anyways back to the point, I'm seeing this girl-- kinda-- and we're suppose to be hanging out next week. She basically knows everything about me other than the fact I'm pregnant." Harper tells her, she groaned. 

"So, you don't know how to tell her?" Saraphine asked trying to catch up, "Wait, are you even dating this girl?"

Harper shook her head. "No." 

"You're toasted." Saraphine simply says.

"You are no help." Harper threw the plushie toy at her.

.

Harper was currently painting one of her newest paintings with the help of Gracie giving her a good idea. While doing so, she also painted on her bump, putting cute butterflies and smiley faces. As she painted, her mind kept drifting to the upcoming hangout with Reneé. Her phone buzzed on the table nearby, indicating an incoming call. Harper glanced at the screen and saw Reneé's name flashing, causing her heart to skip a beat.

Gulping, Harper made a split-second decision and decided not to answer the call. She needed more time to gather her thoughts and find the right words to express her situation. It wasn't that she was avoiding the conversation; she simply wanted to approach it in a way that would ensure understanding and support.

With a deep breath, Harper focused on her painting, using each brushstroke to channel her emotions. The act of creating art helped soothe her mind and provided a temporary escape from her worries. As she painted, she couldn't help but imagine the day she would finally reveal her secret to Reneé.