baby

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

˚୨୧˚

As Harper experienced intense contractions, Renée swiftly drove her to the hospital, keeping a steady hand on the wheel. Harper's grip on Renée's hand tightened with each wave of pain that washed over her. They rushed through the hospital doors, where the medical staff quickly attended to Harper, wheeling her into the delivery room.

Inside the room, Harper was surrounded by a team of doctors and nurses, preparing her for the birth of her baby. Despite the pain, her mind was focused on one thing. "Call Kevin!" she exclaimed between gritted teeth, her voice filled with urgency.

One of the nurses immediately grabbed a phone and dialed Kevin's number, but the line went unanswered. Concern filled the room as they were unable to reach him. Harper's heart sank, knowing that Kevin wouldn't be able to make it in time.

Renée, standing by Harper's side, held her hand tightly. "I'm here for you, Harper," she reassured her, her voice filled with empathy and support. "You're not alone."

Those were the same words Renee said to her before they broke up, maybe she kept her promise? But right now she was not about to think of her ex girlfriend while she was about to give birth to her baby.

Harper body convulsed with intense waves of pain as she brought a new life into the world. Sweat glistened on her forehead, and her fingers clenched the edges of the hospital bed, white-knuckled. Each contraction surged through her like a powerful force, causing her to gasp for breath. The room echoed with her grunts and moans, blending with the steady beeping of the fetal heart monitor. The air was thick with anticipation as the medical team stood by, ready to assist.

"Oh, it hurts... I can't... I can't do this," Harper cried out, her voice strained with exhaustion and desperation.

Renee stood by her side, her eyes filled with concern and unwavering support. "You're doing amazing, baby! Just a little longer. You're so strong," She reassured her, her voice filled with love and encouragement.

The room seemed to vibrate with the echoes of Harper's grunts and moans, blending with the steady beeping of the fetal heart monitor. The medical team stood poised and ready, their eyes trained on Harper, prepared to assist when needed.

"You're progressing beautifully, Harper," the nurse said, her voice gentle yet filled with confidence. "Just a few more pushes, and you'll meet your baby."

With each surge of pain, she summoned an inner strength she didn't know she possessed. Her face contorted with effort as she pushed with all her might, channeling every ounce of energy into the monumental task at hand.

Amidst the intensity of the room, Harper's cries of pain transformed into powerful grunts of determination. She focused on the thought of holding her baby, finding solace in the love that fueled her spirit.

And then, as if time stood still, a surge of overwhelming emotion washed over Harper as she felt the miraculous culmination of her labor. A cry pierced the air, filling the room with the sweet sound of new life.

Harper gasped as the doctors gave her her baby and she looked down at her precious little girl with teary eyes. Renee gasped as well, bending down to look at the baby closer. She was beautiful, though it was kinda gross with all the blood and goo and shit.

As Harper cradled her baby in her arms, a sense of awe and exhaustion washed over her. The room seemed to quieten, the focus shifting to the medical team attending to the newborn.

Gently, one of the nurses approached her, wearing a warm smile on her face. "Congratulations, Harper. You did an incredible job," she said, her voice filled with genuine admiration.

Harper smiled back, gratitude shining in her tired eyes. "Thank you," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of relief and happiness.

The nurse carefully extended her arms, ready to receive the baby for the next phase of care. "Now, let us take care of your little one. We'll make sure they're clean, warm, and comfortable."

Harper nodded as they took the baby and she sighed and looked at Renee who looked at her with proudness, "You did so good." She breathe out.

"Thank you," She paused before grabbing Reneé's hand. "Thank yo for being here as well."

"Always," Reneé nodded as she kissed the back of the brunettes hand.

Suddenly, Kevin walked in and gasped when he saw them and quickly moved to Harpers side and Reneé immediately let go of her hand.

"Hey," He said, panicking, "I'm so sorry i didn't get here in time."

"It's fine," Harper nodded as she nodded and pointed to the nurse who was moving toward the with a now clean baby, "That's her."

"God, she's beautiful," Kevin says, taking his daughter in his arms.

"I'm gonna go downstairs to the cafeteria," Reneé said before giving them a smile before walking out of the room.

.

Reneé came back up the stairs into Harper's room because Kevin told her that the brunette wanted to see her. When she moved into the rom she saw the girl she loves holding the sweet angel in her arms.

"Hey, Kevin said you wanted to talk to me?" Reneé reveals as she moves towards the girl.

"Yeah," Harper nodded her head. "I have a lot to talk about."

Reneé nodded her head and looked down at the girl, "What did you guys name her?"

"Jane Marissa Turner," Harper tells her and Reneé smiles.

She knew it had something to do with her middle name, she wasn't stupid, but she didn't mention it. "That's beautiful."

Harper nods.

"Hey, you know, I miss you and i regret osing you every single day." Reneé admits as she grabbed Harpers free hand as she rocked baby jane in the other arm.

"I did too," Harper said with a croak, "God, I didn't even have a good baby shower. To stuck up on mourning you."

"I'm sorry." Reneé apologises and looks down, "Can I?"

Harper nods her head and slowly shifted Jane from her arms to Reneé's before the blonde started rocking her gently. Trying her best not to wake the little one up. But, then the artist said something unexpected.

"I still love you." Harper admits.

Reneé looked up shocked before slowly lean up from the seat and went to kiss Harper but then the door opened and Kevin walked in.

"Oh." Kevin said, pausing.

Reneé was about to give Jane back to Harper so she could leave the two be, but then she felt lips on hers and was a little shocked when that happened. But, she just smiled and kissed Harper one last time before handing the baby to her and walking past Kevin.

Harper just had a huge grin on her face.

˚୨୧˚

I HOPED YOU LIKE THAT, AND HARPER'S CONFIDENT IN FRONT OF KEVIN. LOL. JANE IS NOW BORN. AND THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER. 

I'M SO SAD TO END THIS STORY BUT I HAVE ANOTHER RENEÉ STORY AND A LEIGHTON ONE SO YOU GUYS CAN JUST PICK WHICH ONE YOU'D LIKE(I'LL POST A CHAPTER SHOWING THEM AND WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT). BUT COMMENT AND VOTE AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.