Secrets

Liked by sarabear, graceworld, alishaisnotaround, and 12 others

futuremilf why are they getting so big already? UGH!

VIEW COMMENTS

˚୨୧˚

RAY RAY 🎤

Ray Ray 🎤
Hey. Question.

Harpy 🖌
yeah
whats up?

Ray Ray 🎤
Okay, I know we've only been 'seeing' each other for two weeks
But whats your finsta?

Harpy 🖌
My what?

Ray Ray 🎤
your finsta
You know. Your fake instagram?

Harpy 🖌
oh, right! one second

˚୨୧˚

Annoying Client

DO YOU THINK SHE KNOWS????!!!

seen at 7:23 am

Grace

Know what? Who's she???

Annoying Client
RENEÉ!!
She just asked me for my finsta!!

Grace
Your what?

Annoying Client
My private instagram

Grace
whats wrong with that exactly?

Annoying Client
I post about my pregnancy on their, Gracie.

Grace
it's about time you tell her anyways, Harper.
give it to her

Annoying Client
But-

Grace
GIVE IT TO HER!!

Now i'm going back to bed

˚୨୧˚

(Pretend she made her finsta in early 2023)

Liked by youngexwives, futuremilf, and 6,298 others

goodtitsbigheart such a attitude

VIEW COMMENTS

˚୨୧˚

Harper chuckled to herself as she scrolled through Reneé's spam account, finding unexpected amusement in the posts and captions. Each image and comment revealed a playful side of Reneé that Harper had never fully appreciated before.

As she continued exploring, a small sense of nervousness crept in. Harper had made the impulsive decision to like one of the posts, and now she anxiously awaited the potential notification that might reveal her action to Reneé. She mentally scolded herself for the slip-up but couldn't help finding the situation somewhat amusing.

Time seemed to stretch as Harper's eyes darted between the screen and her phone, her anticipation growing with each passing moment. The seconds turned into minutes, and still, there was no sign of the dreaded notification. Perhaps, she thought, she had managed to escape detection after all.

Amidst the lighthearted amusement and the lingering nerves, Harper found herself appreciating the newfound understanding of Reneé's sense of humor. The silly posts and witty comments revealed a side of her friend that had remained hidden in their day-to-day interactions.

"Hm, she was so cute when she was little." Harper tells herself as she continues to go through it. Suddenly, her phone dinged and she exited out of the page to see a notification from Reneé's spam saying 'Following'

'accept' or 'decline'

Harper sighed before she hovered her finger over accept. Now or nothing.

Taking a deep breath, Harper made a decision. She tapped the "accept" button, allowing the notification to disappear into the depths of her phone.

˚୨୧˚

COMMENTS

graceworld can't wait to meet the little artist

sarabear my god baby is getting huge

↳ futuremilf I KNOW RIGHT

goodtitsbigheart cute.