CHAPTER 38

Tessa

Morning came and I was greeted with a gorgeous smile I look forward to witnessing forever. The sunrays hit his golden back channeling the good day through his smile.

He leaned and kissed my forehead, then the tip of my nose down to my parted lips. Then his hands started a quest in finding the treasure he owned.

"Hindi ka paba pagod? You keep pounding me for hours, humirit kapa sa'kin kaninang madaling araw" I smiled.

He gave me a boyish grin"I can't get enough of you, darling until forever" he said shaking his head but worry replaced his playful aura. "Are you hurt? Sorry I was rough to you last night" his hands channeled his worry and simply massaging the muscles of my hips.

Ako naman ang umusog papalapit sa kanya at hinalikan ang tungki ng kanyang ilong "I'm fine, Tate. Your woman don't break easily" confidence danced in my tones.

Natigilan ito dahil sa sambit ko at muling ngumisi "My woman, hmm I like that" then lunged his body forward, showering me with kisses.

"Tate!!!" I shrieked because her stubbles scraped my skin making me snort.

He just laughed and continued showering me with kisses. We played until the laughs turned into moans and groans filled the Victorian room.

I gave him my seductive grin as I moved on top of him, giving me the dominance to dominate the very best of him.

A very good morning indeed.

____

When we went to the breakfast table just outside the estate where Ade's tulips started to bloom.

"Are you really sure it's okay for her to have breakfast with me?" Tate's nervous voice made me giddy. He looks like a seventeen year old boy meeting my parents for the first time.

"You'd be dead already if she's not okay with you stepping onto the estate last night and sleeping in my room"I just said before we continued to walk in the broken cobblestone.

Pinaghila niya ako ng upuan at sinigurong maayos akong naka-upo bago niya pinaghila ang sarili and find comfort in his seat.

Helpers lined with trays in their hands, the first entree was served and Tate was in awe, no matter how hard he tried to suppress it, it still shows. And I can't help but to giggle.

Ade was bored and nonchalant eating her breakfast with an enormous hat sitting on the top of her head. Like Tate, I tried to hide the wince in my face but failed.

Nabulabog lang ang tahimik naming agahan nang biglang tumili si Ade at patakbong sinalubong ang bagong dating. It was Deacon, holding Deacon. That sentence was weird enough to say, so I kept it myself.

Tumatalbog pa ang matanda habang sinasalubong ang apo na hawak ni Deacon. And my son was smiling ear to ear playing with her grandmother.

"Call me Memaw, baby. I'll give you a helicopter in instant" pang-uuto pa niya sa isang taong gulang na sanggol.

"Meeee-maaaww" ulit pa niya at hindi tinigilan ang bata hangga't hindi naukuha ang gusto.

Shaking my head, I went to their direction at kinuha si Deacon sa kanyang lolang mapilit. Tila pumapalakpak naman ang anak ko nang makita ako, niyakap ko naman ito at hinalikan. Dinala ko si Deacon sa hapag-kainan at inupo sa upuang pambata habang nakasunod na parang agila si Ade. Ang isang Deacon naman ay umupo next to his brother.

The brother's greet each other by bumping their fist and giving each other brotherly hugs.

"Ade, you can't just bargain Deacon with a helicopter. He's one year old for god's sake!" reklamo ko.