CHAPTER 24

Tessa

"Ma'am, kanino po itong yate?" Regina asked habang karga si Deacon. I decided to clean the yacht and have a little picnic at the upper deck.

Her black hair was swaying from the hot breeze of 10 am.

I don't have any idea how to operate the thing but I always made it clean in case Tate would come back and decided to use it. I never got a chance to ride this with him. I never got a chance to ask him to teach me how to ride this thing.

"Sa asawa niyo po ba ito ma'am?" kulit ulit ni Regina.

"Ahh hindi, sa kapatid niya. Iniwan lang sa'kin para linisan at alagaan"

Actually pwede ko namang palinisan to kay Maning at sa mga alipores niya kaso gusto ko ako lang ang may access sa mga gamit ni Tate. I don't know what to feel, call me selfish and delusional. I want to preserve the memories I had with Tate.

"Wow, ang ganda naman. Seaman po ba ang brother-in-law niyo po?" hindi ko magwang sagutin ang tanong ni Regina kaya hindi nalang ako umimik.

Ito palang ang unang pagkakataon na makapunta dito after mangyari ang lahat.I don't have enough courage to step my foot in this hard wood floor after what happened.

I trust Regina to help me clean the entity and she helped me naman ng walang angal. Yun nga lang marami siyang tanong na hindi pa ako ready sagutin, fortunately she was not a pushover kind of a person in which I'm grateful of.

Which kinda reminded me of Mama Marina. God I love that woman.

I missed Tate so much it hurts, I wanted to ask Arys about him every time he'd visit but I couldn't not when he always blamed me for the fall of his children, especially Tate. He still didn't think much of Jake at iyon ang ikinagagalit ko.

He eyed Deacon like a candy and he's vocal about how he would like my son to join his mercenary group.

Fuck him, I will never let him do that.

Lalatay muna siya sa libingan ko bago mangyari iyon.

I will never let him raise my son the way he wanted, it'll be the death of me.

I will let Deacon experience a peaceful and violent free life just like how Jake would want me to be.

The yacht didn't have anything unnecessary, it was simple and minimal just like Tate and it smelled like him. Musky, hard wood that smells enticing.

I went to his room just below the deck, this would be my first time to visit his safe space. I felt closer to him as I stepped inside the room. His musky hardwood scent enveloped my nose and his white shirt neatly folded on the table pleased my eyes.

Typical Tate. Neat and clean as ever.

The white and crumpled free bedsheet in his small bed enticed me and made me want to roll over in which I did. Now I felt closer to him, his scent enveloped my being and I loved every fiber of it.

I bought the fabric on my nose and smelled him just like how I wish I smelled him in flesh.

My eyes hooded as soon as I found comfort in his bed, I got sleepy and comfortable. How I wished he was here with me, on my side, caging into his arms.

How I wish his lips touched mine and played the roof of my tongue as I clung my hands on his nape, holding on for my dear life.. Then that tongue traveled down on my collarbone and nipped my rose scented skin, leaving a red mark as an evidence of our sin. I played with his hair as the sensation in the air between us got humid.

His fingertips tangled the strap of my sleeveless summer dress then pulled it down and exposed the skin behind. My body instantly gets hot and wild as well as him. My hands traveled from his nape down to his golden shoulder and gave it a squeeze which earned a low growl from his throat. His kisses went deeper and deeper until it reached the peak of my breast.

His wet damp tongue played my peak ,soaked it with his tongue, nipped it and lapped the fuck out of me.I gasped everytime the tip of his tongue met the end of my breast and moaned when he lapped.

On the other hand, he lifted the hemline of my dress slowly and collected it on my waist. Teasing every fiber of my being. When my skin got exposed behind the fabrics, his hand seducingly caressed the thick of my thighs, obviously teasing me until it reached the sweet spot of my clit.

A slutty gasped escaped my throat and he smiled.

He rubbed it in and I swear I saw stars behind my eyes and when he inserted his middle finger, I lost it. It glides easily as I was dripping already. He pushed his fingers inside me further as he continuously lapped his tongue on my breast like a mad dog licking his food.

"Rub my cunt, Tate" I moaned.

When he obeyed I thought I was gonna pass out but I don't want to miss the sensation he was giving me. So I held on his shoulder, holding my dear life as the fire in me lit like a wildfire.

"Ahh,Tate ... .hmmm" I moaned a little bit loudly so I bit my tongue to stop my inhibitions from going wild which earned a sexy laugh from him.

He was clearly enjoying the look on my face everytime he touched me down there.

His pace got faster and I couldn't keep up, all I thought was heaven in his fingers drilling my cunt and all the juices were dripping down my asshole.

I gritted my teeth and squeezed his shoulder hard as a mindblowing orgasm striked me like lightning. My cum dripped on the white sheet and I almost blamed myself because I just tainted the latter with the sin of my juices. But I couldn't care less as I noticed I was the only one in the room, with disheveled hair, breasts exposed at ang panty na nakalaylay nalang sa kaliwang hita ko.

Fuck, I never cum this hard with just an imagination. I blushed when I realized I played with myself as I imagine Tate was doing it for me