CHAPTER 31

Tate

I shivered when something warm was touching my insides and my balls tingled at the sensation. A wet and slimy entity was in my cock sucking real good.I thought it was some creature like a snake or dog giving me a head but when I opened my eyes,it was someone I expected to see.

It was a fucking goddess giving a fellatio with my dick.

I groaned when her tongue swirled my cock and pushed her head until I was balls deep. I can hardly breathe when she's pounding me deep inside and I groan louder than I ever will as my skin pounds the back of her throat.

The sound of my cock inside her mouth made some lewd noises that turned me on more. She sucked me a few times and after she pounded me hard, I cum and shot my milk inside her throat.

Holy fuck.

I thought I was about to pass out especially when she swallowed hard all of my milk and gave my dick one last blow before she tied her eyes on me.

Her lips glistened as the light from the windows reflected to it. She looks like she wears my cum like lipgloss.

I think if I die right now, a smile will still be plastered in my lips.

Her dress was wrinkled, bodice was hanging low so that I could see her cleavage and a good amount of her breast, hair was messy and her face was flushed as if she just had a drink of scotch.

What a sight to behold. As she's mine.

My thumb instinctively went to the side of her lips trying to wipe out the dripping cum.

I felt my dick gone hard again.

She never fails to turn me on even if she's just gazing at me with her siren eyes.

I wanted to fuck her in her the moment I drew her unto the shore with her maternity dress soaked with water that I could see her taunt nipples and soft thick ass.

The bump in her stomach only adds to the fire inside me.

I want to pull her hands unto the tree outside her porch, bend her over, lift the hem of her dress, clean her pussy up by removing the underwear she wore and plunge my dick to the hilt of her pussy.

I've never wanted to screw a beautiful pregnant woman in my life but now. She makes me think unnecessary and lewd things just by looking at her.

"You're fucking breath-taking" I said,entranced by her beauty.

"And you taste good" she licked her lips, still her eyes tied into mine.

Fuck. I felt my cock jump in excitement.

The remaining strings of my patience were cut, my hands were in the back of her neck, pulled her closer and smashed my lips into hers. Our tongues immediately dance in the rhythm. We are the only ones who knew.

My hands instinctively went on the side of her hips, massaging the muscles then it wandered off to the bottom of her ass. She moaned when I cupped and kneaded the latter.

My fingers went further until it found the treasure I'm desperately seeking. Her moaning went louder this time as I dipped the end point of my finger in the wetness of her pussy.

I tapped her clit three times then it lunged in her insides. Our joined lips broke off when she couldn't stop her moans. Our saliva strings tangled like a web when our lips parted.

Her face contorted beautifully, eyes shut-close and biting her lips harder at the sensation of my middle finger in her clit.

Her expression changed when I swiped her clit like a lightning for a couple of times. Teasing her, taunting until she begged for my touch.