CHAPTER 25

Tate

I gripped my cock as soon as it started shooting on the floor and on the door of my wardrobe. I was wearing an overall black uniform so fucking fit on my skin but that didn't stop me from freeing my cock as soon as I saw her playing and kneading her breast like a dough. I silently growled when she circled her finger in her juicy cunt facing in my direction wanting to be eaten and not just caressed.

How I wish I could touch it by my tongue and lapped the fucked out of her.

I smirked when I heard her moaning my name wanting to be touched more, to be rubbed more. She was imagining that it was me who lapped her peaks and rubbed her clit.

Ohhh baby, I could do more than that. I could do more than just a kiss and a caress.

When she cummed hard, I almost lost it. She was like a goddess playing with herself, laying gently in that white sheet bed moaning and rubbing her clint. I never saw a goddess playing with herself until just now. And I've never been so lucky in my life.

Her hair scattered wildly on my pillow, the bodice that was once covering her upper body was yanked down and the hem of her skirt pulled wildly in her waist. Her creamy thick thigh and slender legs were exposed and glistened in the sunlight from my window.

I can't help but to get turned on as I hear her lusty but soft moan she was trying to compress, afraid others might hear her. All I have in my mind right now is to fuck her endlessly in all position invented in kama sutra. I will move heavens and the earth just to have a taste of the juice of sin coming from her pussy.

I badly want to mark her and claim mine which I should've done years ago.

I want to fuck her and claim her body and soul the very chance I have in this lifetime.

Hindi na ako nakapaghintay pa at binuksan ang pinto ng cabinet. There I met her gorgeous brown–almost golden eyes painted with shock and lust that mirrors mine. I raked my eyes on her already spread luscious and olive legs. And on the center was her pussy ejaculating her juices waiting for me to lick and sipped.