6

_________

_________

He looked at me up and down a smirk displayed on his face,as I looked at him feeling small,now where did that confidence go.

I stood there silently as his smirk didn't come down even a little bit."So did you just knock at the door to stare at my beautiful face."He suddenly said making me roll my eyes.

"No,there is definitely a better reason for that.Your majestic champagne bottle cap landed right into my studio and made a huge whole in my window."He slowly dropped the smirk and stood in front of me straight up not leaning at the door anymore.

"Oh and not only that it destroyed on of my art pieces."I crossed my arms and looked at him.It felt really cold outside and in this clothes that was barely covering my butt was really a good decision to come out with.

"Oh,sorry my friend went a little too far."He rubbed his nape looking at me feeling sorry."I'll pay for the window but I know I can't do anything about the art piece."

Even though he seemed narcissistic,from the moment his worker called him boss and how he couldn't deliver the suitcase himself,he seemed to be a responsible guy.

"Glad you understood that."I rolled my eyes annoyed and he chuckled.I looked at him displaying the "what" look,he shook his head slightly."Aren't you cold?"The guy infornt of me said making me really feel cold now.

"No,I'm fine."I said my lips quivering."Oh,I can tell."He said going inside without closing the door making me a little curious.

Suddenly a guy came to the distance from what seemed his living room and right infront of me he stood."Pretty girl."He drunkenly said as he hicupped and I chuckled at the mess.

"Sunghoon get your ass inside,don't do anything stupid."I heard a voice say, it felt familiar.Soon the airport guy came back with a black hoodie on his hands."Oh please,Sunghoon hyung didn't I tell you to go inside."

I laughed at how the younger was scolding the elder.The guy named Sunghoon held his arm and looked at me."Sorry about him,he got a little too drunk."He said putting the hoodie on my shoulders.

"You'll get a cold."He said calmly.Making my cheeks burn.Why was I feeling hot now?

"Ni-ki where did Sunghoon go?"A voice form the inside was heard."He's here don't worry."The airport guy had a name!!Ni-ki it seems like I've heard it before.

"Anything else?"Ni-ki asked as I looked at him.Damn he wasn't just handsome he was fucking pretty.
"Oh,no.Goodnight."I said and quickly left feeling the cold air right into my butt hole.

Gosh this was a bad decision,but at least now I know this guys name.
Is it a little weird talking to another guy?I feel like I'm cheating on Misul.