24

Pacing down rooms inside my house the stress was killing me,I felt like I as about to burst with all the feelings I was holding inside me.

I sat back down on my chair,facing the window wich led me to only see Ni-ki room,lights turned off,matter of fact all the lights in his house were shut off since he wasn't home.

Grabbing my phone and wallet the best idea that came to my mind was to go eat something or maybe just go for a walk.Which I did so.

The night had arrived real quickly and it got cooler outside.Having only a light shirt on me didn't help.

After some walking I ran into a outdoor small food store,kimchi and ramyeon was written on the menu,but I really wasn't there to eat I came to drink until I pass out.

The lady working there came up to me with a warm smile."What can I get for you?"She said smiling like a ray of sunshine."Three bottles of soju,please."I looked at her and then infront again.She was a little confused or maybe shook that I didn't order food to drink it with.

"Are you sure your going to be okay,don't you want any food on the side like some kimchi?"I shook my head in the meaning of no."Okay then your order is coming right up."The lady slowly walked back at her stand.

My whole mood changed,although I seem to not admit it surely.Am I jealous?

Right now I'm on my second bottle and I have never been tipsier.One bottle is the max for me.I get drunk very easily.

My head boped into the table I was sitting at,wich woke me up from the little nap I was about to take.So I just went on drinking the next bottle.I didn't fill glasses or shots I just drank from the bottle.

I got up stumbling in my feet."Can't he ever look at me the way I look at him?"I looked down to focus on where I was at."It seems impossible for him to do so."I said once again.

I sat back down since staying on my own two feet wasn't happening.Laying my head on the table a tear escaped from my eyes."There's no way I'm so jealous."I sighed rubbing my eyes.

The old lady working there came up to me once again."I'm sorry to tell you but you might have to leave since I have to close this store right now."She nicely patted my back.

I got up listening to her and almost fell right back down."I'll leave don't worry."I told the old lady who had worry written all over her face.

I smiled sheeply at her as she held me by my arm."Do you have anyone to pick you up you can't go home like this,it's dangerous."I shook my head.

She then looked for my phone and luckily it was open.The lady looked through my contacts and dialed a number.From then on I couldn't make out what she was saying.My head was out of it.

"He's going to pick you up soon,just wait until he comes."She put my phone on the table and sat me down.I looked around confused."He?"I scratched my head not knowing who she was talking about.