28

And here I was eating popcorn,funny ain't it?

I'm eating popcorn beside Haneul,with her so called "friend" that being none other than Ni-ki himself.

To be honest whatever is being shown in the screen right now,doesn't have my fullest attention.

Haneul started laughing at a scene she must have found funny,the same goes for the others but I was just lost,lost in my own thoughts,lost in a world where I'd find myself way more courage and speak up.But that's always pushed to the side when it comes to the real life.

The next laugh tantrum everyone had going on,shook me back to reality making the popcorn I held fall over me as I flinched scared of what had happened.

"Shit."I cursed under my breath,sighing a little.

I lean closer to Haneuls ear,"I'll go clean myself a little."I said as she nodded her head watching me leave.

I could feel Ni-ki staring at me,his eyes making deep burns on my whole entire body.

Though I took left and not went to where the bathroom was,I went outside of the cinema building and leant myself on the wall,huffing a little as the cold breeze made my feet feel weak.

Looking around,as no one could really be seen,I stared at my phone that held nothing in it.I just had endless schedules of where I needed to go the art gallery and when I had to start or finish a sculpture I'll be working on.

As well as time alarms,as sometimes I forget that night passed and it's already morning by the time I lay down in my bed and fall asleep quietly.

Rubbing my arms from both side with my hands,lacking warmth since I had left my jacked inside.

"You're shivering."I heard a voice say as a black jacket was put around my shoulders.I look up at him,eyes locking with one another making a weird feeling form on my stomach.

I gulp nothing down and stare back at him,slowly looking away as I can't keep up with it for longer than seconds.

"Why are you out here?"He asks putting his hands inside his pants pockets leaning on the wall close to me."You left Haneul alone,she's going to think your ditching her go inside."

I force myself to say,but deep inside even though I am not showing it I want him to stay.

"Did you find the movie boring?"Ni-ki completely ignores me just as I did,clicking my tounge I sigh."Don't you understand what I said,Haneul is alone go inside."

I see a bump forming on the inside of his cheek,from his tounge poking it.Hes mad.

"You're doing the same too."He goes infornt of me coming closer."I'm asking about you as I don't care about anyone else."He puts his hand on my cheek,his finger rubbing it ever so slightly as he looks at my eyes.

"Bu Haneul-"I get interrupted by his lips,they meet mines in a matter of seconds,as my eyes widen a little from shock,but I immediately go with it putting my hands on the back of his neck pulling him even closer.

The dim light of the street lights,making his face clearer in the darkness,as warmth filled my body,soul and mind.

I somehow felt complete.

He breaks the kiss,putting his forehead on mines,my skin burning from the current of his skin on my skin.

"Danyi,when I ask about you it's for you only so don't try and interrupt that,then if you do ill do this so you'll listen to me."

He says as I chuckle,feeling his warm breath near my skin.

"I thought-"I stopped for a little,thinking if I should say it or not.He patted the back of my head,his fingers combining with my hair,making me softly melt."Go on,I'll wait."

Ni-ki says as his eyes sparkle,you could see that we've in the dark.

"Don't you like Haneul?"He scoffs looking to the side for a little then back at me."Now tell me,who am I with right now?You or her?"He says chuckling.

"I already made my choice though."He smiles as I tilt my head.

Cute.