30

Turning around to close the door,expecting to see Ni-ki staying right outside my front porch leaving,I find him following my steps and almost stumbling at him as I turned around.

He catches my arms preventing me from losing my balance.Closes the door behind and smirks at me.

Coming closer,with every step he takes I take a step back,a step back again and again,until I can't anymore.

He has me in his grasp,as my back reaches the wall.I gasp slightly caught of guard.He looks sincerely in my eyes both of them,then my lips then back at my eyes.

Puts his arms on the wall,at the sides of my head,preventing me of leaving.

"Another taste of your lips wouldn't hurt."His breath could be felt near my skin,it's hot.

It takes me a minute to realise what's his saying as I shake my head."I belive the lips you should be tasting,should be Haneuls."He sighs."I knew it."

I confusedly looked at him."Knew what?"He puts his hand on my cheek as his fingers rubs it."You're jealous,again."He lowly says and I am breathing the last bits of oxygen.

"Why should I be?And who are you to even care about it?"I suddenly get the confidence and put my finger on his chest pushing him with it.But it doesn't cause him no slight damage.

"There's a million reasons why you should be and one of them is the movie we watched with Haneul and how I opened the door for her."He smirks.Fuck I got caught red handed,I can't control my emotions and he seems to like it,he likes that i can't control them.

"And correct me if I'm wrong but I should be counted as your boyfriend."He inches his face closer to mines as his face is centimeters away from mines.Lips almost touching as our noses brush off eachothers.

"Tsk,not even close."I roll my eyes enjoying this moment to bits,as I feel like my chest could explode at any second.

"Then what?"He inches closer again.I am out of breath."Tell me what should I be to you?And I'll agree with it no matter what,just let me be close to you."He whispers on my ear his hot breath hitting my skin giving me goosebumps all over my body.

"Screw you."I put my hand on his neck and pull him in for a kiss,a long one,a deep one as he leaves no room for me or him to breath.He pulls me closer our bodies together as one.

I pulled away from him,catching my breath ever so slightly as he doesn't hesitate even a second to pull me back into another passionate kiss.Its like his body carves for it.

In between kisses I try and catch my breath."We should stop."I say my voice low and breathy.Ni-ki stops breathing hard looking at me,as his hands rest at the sides of my waist.

"Damn."He speaks out,putting one hand on my cheek."What?"I rest my hands at the back of his neck."Your even hotter on your casual attire."He whispers,making me look away from him blushing.

Shy and embarrassed for a moment,even though it was still hard for me to breath at the moment."And cute."He puts his finger down on my chin making me look at him.