9

_________

_________

I finished at the art gallery and went home nervous as ever.I went upstairs to find a formal outfit to wear.

For some reason I had this feeling to open the blinds and well I was met with the back of Ni-ki he was undressing.So immediately I closed them again.Gosh what a sight.

I facepalmed my face,sometimes I could be very unpredictable but how can someone get undressed and dressed infornt of a window.Or is his confidence a little too high or what?

Now on I'm never opening the blinds ever again.I swear.

Choosing a white flowy dress,that fitted my curves well i matched it with gold heels,I looked at myself in the mirror and gosh I looked stunning.

Now I have to approve at myself you know to be fully confident.Did some light makeup and a very shiny gloss.Its my thing you know and fluffed my hair to give it like a blowout look and to match with my vibe.

After that I heard a honk from downstairs and knew more than well who it was.The directors assistant she always would accompany me to the art gallery when I worked with them.

But she didn't give me the best vibes,always quiet never talked and would look at you like you were about to get eaten by her.Maybe even killed.

I went downstairs looking at myself once more in the mirror and left.I closed the gates and got in the back of the car.Not the passengers one I don't really want to be on front.

Hoyong facetimed me and smiled through the camera."Your so pretty girl,you've come so far though.I remember the years when you just had started it was rough wasn't it."

I laughed at her mimicking a crying face."Yeah,let's always be successful."I said and she nodded."Okay,fighting."She said as I smiled again and hung up.

The nerves were really building up.And it was the first time I have ever worked on a project this big.Six art pieces is the max for me.Since I would always do three or maybe even two.

We arrived at the opening,and I went inside through the back.There was a huge crowd at front I'm afraid I would be squished.

The director came up to me holding a big bouquet of white roses."Perfectly matching."She said handing them to me."Thank you so much."I said looking at them.It was a very big bouquet of roses though,I could barely hold it.

"You've come so far Danyi,we're all so proud of you,I hope you work with us in the future too."She bowed as i bowed too.

She introduced me to some other artists and I talked a little with them.It was nice meeting people in the same industry as me.Is just that they had more experience than me.To be honest they looked so calm and chill about everything.While I looked like I was about to piss my pants.Well I didn't have pants, I had a dress.

The speaker beamed loudly and introduced every artist.
When it finally came my turn,I heard my name through the speakers and god damn I was scared.

Walking to the direction of the director who was speaking she left the microphone and spotlight all to me.

As cameras stopped flashing.
"Hi,everyone I'm Kim Danyi the artist of "La défectuosité" project."I said and cameras started flashing left and right.

"I'll give a huge thank you to the art gallery of Seul for having me here and providing such a beautiful and mesmerizing vibe to my project.And thank you so much for supporting me and my art especially."I bowed and left the podium and went to sit at one of the front rows of the chairs placed there.

I took a deep breath.

This was very big for me especially.God I don't even remember what I did.Did I just mess it all up???