25

I had fallen asleep,my head on the table as i slowly woke up.I don't know what went onto me but I opened the other soju bottle and drank half of it.

An engine car roamed near me as it made my head hurt even more.I put my hands on my head pouting from the pain."Danyi."A voice huffed wich made me turn at the direction from where it was coming.

Ni-ki tall figure stood infornt of me.I pointed my finger at him smiling like a fool."You aren't real,you should be with Haneul now."He put my hand down and sighed.The old lady approached us smiling."She drank two bottles and one half of soju so she better eats something to help her with the hangover."Ni-ki looked at her and nodded."Thank you for calling me."

He said and took my hand."Lets go,it's late."I took a few steps with my hand in his than took it away from his grasp."Get away from me."I said going the other direction.

He ran his fingers through his hair and walked to me."That's not the way to you house."Ni-ki took my arm and made me look at him."Why did you get so drunk for?"I scoffed and laughed as I slapped his hand away from my arm."I don't know that you should."I stumbled on my feet and he held me once again.

"Stop doing that your going to fall."His arms held both sides of my shoulder preventing me from falling right on my face.I smiled once again."How was the date did you keep Haneul company enough for her to like you even more?"I giggled so out of it.

"So that's what this is for."He smirked still holding me."Your jealous."He told me making me direct my head at him.Our eyes meeting."No I'm not.Why should I be jealous of you?"Ni-ki chucked."I never said it was for me."Though we were having a conversation I didn't understand half of what he was saying and what I was thinking or speaking.

"You can't even stay on your own two feet stop protesting,let me take you home now."He said but I stood there not moving an inch."No I'm not going with you."I balanced my self and started walking on the wrong direction once again.

"I told you that's not where your house is."He took my hand and lead me to his car."Get in."I shook my head."I don't want to.Did you make sure to take Haneul home before coming here?She's way more important than me you have to make sure she's alright first."I sarcastically said walking away from him babbling whatever came to mind.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder."I didn't think I had to go this far."He walked to the car."Let me go!"I kicked my feet and yelled but it didn't seem to work with him.He didn't care since it wasn't hurting his image it was hurting mines.

He sat me in his car and closed the door with a sigh."Your hard work,but I seem to like it."He smiled to himself and then drove off.