23

Though I already knew he was going on this date,it still hurt me somehow.Even though I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling one thing for sure is that I don't want him to go.

As much as I don't want him to go,I smiled through whatever I was feeling and made it seem like I was thinking.

"Well Haneul is a very energetic person,she likes fun stuff and is always full of joy so she's definitely taking you either at an amusement park or somewhere you could have fun."I explained as I looked through his wardrobe.

"I feel like these two would be a great match."I showed him a pair of baggy denim jeans,with a white tank top on top of it a grey hood.To me it seemed perfect for what Haneul might have in mind.I looked over at Ni-ki who was lightly smiling.

"So what do you think?"I put up the clothes so he would see."I like them as long as its your pick."Even though he whispered the last part,which I might have gotten wrong,I still heard something.

I looked away,from him and back to the wardrobe and then back at him.I have never been inside his house so being here right now seemed weird in some way.

He got up from his bed and approached me."You don't have to keep them for me that's why an hanger exists."Ni-ki took the clothes from my hands and put them onto hangers putting them back in the closet.

As I stood there frozen.How come he is so comfortable hanging around my place when I feel like I'm in a whole diffrent country?

I really need to socialize more.

We went downstairs and sat on his couch."So are you excited for the date?"I asked all my attention full on him.I really wanted to know what he thought about the date.

He rubbed his nape sighing."Yeah its not one big of a deal,right now I'm only thinking of it as I'm just hanging out with a friend for fun."Saying this made me feel a bit of joy.Somehow my own feelings confuse me.

He looked to the ground for some while as then looked back at me.Making an eye second for just seconds shaking up my whole emotion system.

"How about you come too?I'd feel way more comfortable with you around.Since we both know you."Ni-ki said expecting something from me but it felt wrong.

"Ni-ki,Haneul invited you to go there,if she wanted to hang out with me she would have just said so.And not only that I don't want to ruin anything between us."I said making his expressions sadden a little.Wich made me pout.

"You know we could hang out anytime you want,see we are doing that right now."I showed him with my hands around.He chuckled at me.

"Yeah,yeah but I'm asking you though can't you agree with me for once."I shook my head,although my whole soul was screaming I want to come too.I just couldn't I know how happy Haneul is meeting him and even going out in a date with him.Shes excepting alot I can't ruin it.

"No,Ni-ki I'm sticking with my decision now if you'll excuse me I have some work to finish off.See you later."I said getting up he huffed and said bye to me.

"Fuck I want to come too,just to stay with you though."I mumbled leaving the house.