7

__________

__________

Gladly yesterday I finished two of my sculptures,wich had me awake all night.With two hours of sleep I don't think I could do anything besides sleep.

But I had to go and check the art gallery today since Misul is at work all day and there is nothing more I could else do.Its my choice either way.

My bestfriend has helped me with all my works,projects from the moment I started my career.Shes been there since the start and has never left my side once.

After I got ready I went out and at the same time I heard Ni-ki front door unlocking and him coming outside to what seemed a car waiting for him.

I looked at him and he was dressed in a tux,a black one,hair styled in a very sexy way and gosh he looked handsome.

Before he could even see me I hoped on my car and started driving.Sure it's not like if he sees me something may happen,it's just the way I feel when he looks at me.His eyes...

Fuck Danyi what are you even saying.Get a grip.Because you haven't seen your boyfriend for exactly like 18 hours or so doesn't mean you could look at other guys.

Telling myself all the positive things I could make my brain think,I shortly arrived at the art gallery.Feeling a bit pressured.

Taking deep breaths I went inside trying to feel at ease.The director was just inside instructing people to do this and that as she smiled widely when she saw me enter the building.

"Ah,Miss.Kim such an honour."She hugged me while smiling.I gave her a soft smile too."I really thank you for agreeing to give us another chance.Im reassuring you that this time I changed the staff and there isn't going to be anymore misunderstandings."She held my hand making me feel a bit more comfortable.

"Please call me by my name,its better that way."I told her since she was older in age and it felt like I was disrespecting her.

"Sure if you want me too,Danyi."She said and I smiled.I have never had this much of an conversation with her since I would always talk to her assistant.

"Come ill show you where we will place your art."She instructed me kindly at this open space.It felt unreal how there was such a big space,designated for my art,that I make.

"Umm,tomorrow I'll bring my project here since the opening is after tuesday wich is in two days I belive."I said and she nodded.

"Well then I'll get going since I have to finish something."I told her a bit excited of what I had prepared."Fine by us,thank you one more time."She said once more as I left.

By the time I was inside my friend Hoyong came by since she wanted to see the big piece of art I told her I've been working on.

"I'm excited."She said jumping up and down."Not as much as me though."I smiled getting in the car and driving to my art studio.

"Is it really that big or are you just making it seem bigger than it already is."She said a bit suspicious since I always pull a prank on her."Maybe a bit bigger."

I chuckled at her weird expressions and pulled by the driveway of my studio.

"Come ill show you."I said grabbing her by the hand and pulling her with me.

Unlocking the door and turning the lights on I let her in and showed her to where the sculpture was at.

Infornt of us stood a statue three or four times bigger than us.She gasped loudly holding her mouth."Danyi there is no way."She slowly shook her head mesmerised.

"But there is."I laughed at her and started covering up with lotion and such,since I had to actually finish it off for tomorrow.