26

Rubbing my eyes I slowly got up,my head killing me.I looked around not seeming to recognize where the hell I was at.

Though seeing my house out of the window I knew more then well."Fuck."I most definitely screwed up.Putting my hands on my face,flashbacks of what had happend yesterday flashed right before me.

I shook my head not believing it,although I knew more then well it happened and there's no way out of it.Sighing I got up from his bed,I embarresd myself yesterday and that's going to haunt me forever.

Though I found myself in a whole diffrent outfit than what I was wearing yesterday.From my cute shirt to this oversized black t-shirt."What the heck happened?"Suddenly the door of his room opened as I flinched a little uncatious of my surroundings,as my breath hitched.

"You're up."Ni-ki said putting the towel wrapped around his neck on his chair near the desk and went to his closet to put on a shirt.

I could see his six pack right infront of my eyes as he wasn't wearing anything,no shirt.

"Why am I here?"I asked,itching my nape out of curiosity,I couldn't remember a thing.And I tried my best to look away from him,even though it seemed impossible I tried my best, peeking at times.

How can someone be so perfect?Like even a whole six pack added.

"You don't remember?"He raised his eyebrows as he put his shirt on."You can look now,no big deal."I hesitated and turned my head towards him clearing my throat.

"After I brought you to your house,you wouldn't tell me the passcode,you kept on blabbering on about something I couldn't quite understand,so I brought you here.It was cold and besides I am not a patient person."He shrugged as I nodded slightly trying my best to remember soemthing,but to no use.

Yesterday flashbacks--

"Watch out!"Ni-ki told the energetic girl who went out of the car hastily,boping her head plenty of times at the cars door.

He went out of his car and gently grabbed her wrist pulling her with him.

The girl was a laughing mess,not to mention she was drunk.Danyi couldn't even stay on her own two feet.

"What's the code?"He asked her,but the girl waved her finger at him in the meaning of no."I can't tell you that."She giggled to herself moving back and forth in her place as she was ready to fall,face on the ground.

"Then how am I going to get you inside?"He asked the drunken girl,well that went all to waste when she started blabbering random words out of her mouth.

Though that's all he could wait for,being inpatient he couldn't stand her behavior anymore."Alright then lets got to my house since your not telling."He said pulling her with him,but stopped right after as she grabbed the fence not letting go of it.

"Im not going with you."She said whining and wrapping her feet on the fence."Then should I leave you here?"Ni-ki asked baffled by her actions.She nodded cutely and proceeded to put her head besides the cold fence,preparing herself to sleep.

"Damn it Danyi,you can't be this annoying."He picked her up,bridal style on took her to his room.

But on the way she puked,getting dizzy from being in his arms.

He sat her down on his bed as she looked like a complete mess,her shirt stained from her throwing up on herself.Ni-ki went to look for something she could change into and gave it to her.

"Can you at least please change into this?"He said pleading in desperation.

Though she acted too quickly for him to comprehend as she took her shirt of,making Ni-ki turning as fast as he could."You could have at least warned me."He shakes his head tired from her.

End of flashbacks---

After refreshing myself in the bathroom all that had happened yesterday after he took me home,took over my mind as I widened my eyes in shock.

"Im never ever drinking again."I say throwing water onto my face as it had turned red from embarrassment.