21

_______________

_______________

Going out of my house onto the front door to get to my car since I had to tart working on some bigger pieces for my projects,I heard Ni-ki door open too.

His head poked through the door as he smiling looked at me.

He then straightend himself and came closer to me,as now I felt tiny and little.Hes so tall I kind of have to look up to see him.

"What now?Don't tell me your following every footstep of mines."I scoffed lightly looking away then back at him.He put his hand on his nape and looked down at me raising his eyebrows."Nothing to do either way."

He said getting inside my car as I did too.Theres no way out of this not only is he an narcissistic but he's also hot-headed.

"So we're are we off too?"I started d
my car and looked at him."My studio."I said before driving off.A bright grin could be seen on his face.

"Look don't touch anything,if you want something just tell me,and for gods sake let me do my work."I said ass I sat him on the couch.He just wouldn't listen.

I huffed putting my glasses on and starting to work on my piece.Thankfully Ni-ki listened this time and just went on his phone,doing whatever his mind said.

Wich let me work in peace,he just wouldn't stop taking out many of my works and looking at it.

I guess he admires my work to the point he would sell everything to buy it.Thats the impression he has let on me since the day he told me about him liking my work.

Suddenly a clicking noise was heard from the front door as I looked at Ni-ki.Thinking he could be going out or something but he looked as curious as me.

Soon enough Haneuls figure came nearer she looked at me smiling then at Ni-ki she looked like her whole body melted.

"Haneul what are you doing here?"I asked the girl who was still in awe.Ni-ki was enjoying it as I rolled my eyes annoyed."You had left this work piece on my car."She gave me a plastic bag with a very heavy thing in it.

I looked at Haneul and the bag confusion written on my face."Oh by the way is this Ni-ki?Oh my gosh I'm going to die he's so handsome."She squealed right in my ear wich almost made me deaf.

"Yeah,yeah its him."I had my focus only on what I was holding.Haneul approached Ni-ki as they talked for random stuff.I took the work piece out of the bag and looked at it.

My confusion metling off and a warm smile appearing on my face.Its the piece I would give to my grandma.

She loved to see my works,she was my biggest support and still is....

"Here let me give you my phone number."Ni-ki took her phone and typed some numbers on it as the girl looked at me as something so surreal happend.

Something in me didn't feel right though,I felt as if I maybe felt jealous,as maybe I didn't want him to interact with any girl.As if maybe I would be the only girl for him.

Fuck,Danyi get a grip.

"Yeah of course then,friday 5pm."Haneul said excitedly as Ni-ki answered with a chill yes.

So they're going on a date?