11

___________

___________

I thanked almost all of the staff or whoever worked at the gallery."Thank you guys so much."I said after the gallery director handed me my art piece that I told them to save it for me since I wasn't selling it.

"The pleasure it's all ours,and thank you so much for giving us another chance I hope we work together in the future too."She kindly smiled while holding my hand.

"I hope so too."I said smiling back at her as her assistant walked pass me almost hitting my shoulder.I looked at her but she seemed to shrug it off.

But I didn't mind it either it could have been just pure coincidence,or whatever.

I went outside of the gallery as now it was night,the cold breeze made me shiver a little as I was wearing a dress.It wasn't a very warm fabric so it wasn't keeping me warm at all.

"You okay?"I heard someone say as I turned around.I realised it was Ni-ki who put his jacket around my shoulders."Oh,thanks."I said a little caught off guard.

"You didn't sell that one."He pointed at what I was holding.I shook my head lightly."I'm keeping it for someone."Saying this made me think of them.But that was disrupted by someone taking the jacket off me and making me shiver once again.

I looked at Ni-ki but it wasn't him."Danyi."The voice so fucking familiar.It was Misul wich now was holding tightly onto Ni-ki jacket and harshly gave it back to him.

But Ni-ki didn't seem bothered at all he went up to his parked car and decided to go and scroll on his phone.As now in front off me stood Misul.His facial expressions made me swallow hard,he looked diffrent.

"You really thought you could keep it a secret from me.Its all over social media,are you crazy?"His tone got harsher as I looked at him not knowing who he was."What are you even talking about?"I crossed my arms feeling the cold catch up to me.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about Danyi,so fucking well.Didn't I tell you to not work with them anymore after I told you about all the risks but you still didn't listen to me."He held me by my shoulders,but the force he was putting on my arms was massively crazy.

"Misul who the fuck even are you right now?I can't recognize you."I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge."No,Danyi you didn't listen to me in the first place I spoke to you but now maybe if I yell you could get those words inside your head."

He spoke harshly once more."You know what, this is my career I fucking built it you aren't the one who's going to go on and fucking tell me where to display my fucking art.The art that I create and own.Dont be stupid and get back to your senses this is fucking weird."I told him as he looked at me,but his expressions stayed the same.

"No you just don't listen,what would you have done if your art got destroyed,huh?"He asked making me feel furious."Exactly my art is mine to fucking own so back the fuck away."I pushed him roughly but he was too strong.

He gripped my shoulders harder making me hiss."Ay,ay she said back off now don't do something stupid."Ni-ki meddled in finally getting him off me."And who's this?"He pointed totally ignoring Ni-ki.

"You don't have to know,sorry but I'll take her."He grabbed my wrist and opened his car door."Woah chill,so where the fuck do you think you're taking her?You're a complete fucking stranger."Misul grabbed Ni-ki by his shirt,but close to him Misul looked so little.Ni-ki looked like a fucking giant.

"I think it be safer to drive my neighbour home rather than you do it.It looks like your outta your mind.When you get it back then you could go and see her."He said brushing him off and getting inside the car as I looked at Misul for the last time before scoffing and getting inside too.

I was frustrated and mad.Why was he acting this way,this is my first time seeing him be like this.