22

Either way Haneul finally left and me and Ni-ki went into a silence again.Me working on the piece I had to finish and Ni-ki just looking around.This time not bothering me.

"What about this one why didn't you sell it?"He asked curiously pointing at the sculpture Haneul had brought.

"Oh this I promised I would give it to my grandma so I had to keep it."He nodded his head now looking at me.

This made me not focus in my work,I almost messed up the whole piece just by doing diffrent types of layering beacuse of the pressure he was giving me with his stare.

"What?"I finally asked not having it anymore.I turned to him as the corner of his lip twisted upwards."Nothing you just look pretty when your focused on something."He shrugged sitting back down.I was a blushing mess.

There's no way those words meant nothing to him.I mean he said them like he had told them so many times he was used in doing so.And to even mention he could say this to anyone not just me.He already did,isn't he going on that date on friday or something.

I rolled my eyes just thinking of it."So you and Haneul,huh?Are you guys going in a date?"I tried to ask him in the most teasing tone to not seem jealous or something.

"Oh that you can call it a date if you want but we're just hanging out."He looked up from his phone once again."You can come if you want to."He said and looked back down a big ass smirk on his face.

"And why should I come?"I asked turning at his direction."Well she said I can bring whoever I want,not only that I may be a little uncomfortable with her since we just met.You could help."With that I rolled my eyes feeling anger arise.

So now I should help him.Help him with his date.Yeah,no.

I dropped him off at the place he told me to as I sped up and went home.My engine roared from me pressing the gas as hard as I could.I didn't even say a simple bye.

Though I don't understand what went wrong with me.I wasn't mad with him but maybe I was,I wasn't jealous or maybe I was.

Running my fingers through my hair I sighed.Something like this has never happned with me even when Misul was my boyfriend.I have never felt something like this.

I shook myself out of my thoughts as I went upstairs.Going into my studio I just started sketching out whatever came to mind.

Although my mind was going on and off with restless thoughts.

My window was open so I could hear whatever was happening outside.Even hearing two little knocks coming from Ni-ki window.

I looked up confused as he signaled me to come over.Although I was stopping myself with all my might just seeing his face made me give up.

Running down the stairs almost slipping and falling down I made my way slowly at Ni-ki door wich was smoothly opened by him himself.

He smiled at me as I did the same."So what you need me for?"I asked looking around.He grabbed my arm softly which I didn't know how to respond since I was caught off guard.

We went up the stairs into which seemed his room."Help me pick out an outfit."He sat down on his bed making me feel a little uncomfortable.Should I just refuse and go home?

I was really thinking of doing so but my mouth talked faster than my brain could."Yeah,sure what's the occasion?"I asked as he rubbed his nape."Oh about that the date I set up with Haneul is happening today."