8

_________

_________

Hoyong sat down in one of my lounge couches and went on her phone,as I started working this is going to be one long sleepless night.

I started making the clay the texture I wanted it and plastered it at some parts of the human body that needed a little fixing and a bit more texture than it already had.

As for the wings,I designed them with pure metal making the details with hard clay gosh that took me over a month.Some of the wings feathers weren't there or some were half-half since it showed that they were burnt.

Today I wanted to add another detail to it so that's why I came earlier to finish with the little details and work on the one I was desperately thinking off.

"Danyi ill be off now,you go on fighting!"She showed me the thumbs up as she left.

I drank some water and turned on some calming music.As I started working in a heart.Looking up on the Internet the details of the real ones and sculpting it on the clay I had in my hand.

The heart will be half balck and half white.The black side is captured by darkness as the white one is still fighting for freedom and happiness.

I really got very mesmerised and into this project since it showed alot of my progress as an artist.Not only that it meant alot to me.

_________

Today I slept like three or maybe four hours,a very big difference for me since it was the first time I slept so much.Thankfully I had my art piece finished so some sleep wouldn't be bad.

The promoting at the art gallery is happening at night so I had to get my big ass project there as fast as I could.

I'm glad I'm done but in the same time I would hoped if this took a little longer I don't want to let go of it so soon.

Hoyong had called some move in company to come and take the big one as the other ones I'll just bring them myself.

I instructed the helpers or workers to how they should carefully put it in the big truck.

After it was secured I told them where to go and stuff like directions and shit I don't even remember what I said,I was so fucking frustrated and stressed about this whole thing.

Hoping it wouldn't break or something.Even though ill go and check it before the show happends.

Yeah I'm saying it's today the times switched since it would be better,for promoting and collecting.Well that's what they said there is no problem with me.

After I was done at the art studio I drove to my house to get my stuff ready and take them to the art gallery.

This was the most complicated part.But after some suffering I made it there,happier than ever.

"The human body with the big burnt wings was an amazing sight to see,Danyi."The director of the gallery told me amazed.I bowed a little."Thank you."

"I took every hard moment in my career and portrayed it all into this pieces of arts you're seeing."I said being amazed on how good the project looked at the walls and place it was right now.

"I belive this is your second time that you'll be in public too,right?"She said wich I nodded to."Yeah and I'm super nervous."She patted my back to give me courage."Don't worry,they'll love you and your so pretty how could they not."

She said wich I laughed it off.But I agree to her I'm pretty as fuck.