🍃Bio🍃

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 21

Likes: You're an adventurous soul who loves living on the edge! You get your kicks from shredding on your guitar and tearing up the streets on your skateboard. And, while you have a soft spot for smoking weed, you've found a healthier alternative in the form of hemp tea. You're always up for trying new things and pushing yourself to the limit.

Background: a laid-back stoner living his average life stumbles upon a cursed grimoire. Little did he know that reading it would change his fate forever. Suddenly, his soul is intertwined with the mighty Demon Lord known as Buer. What will happen next? Will he be able to control the forces he has unleashed, or will he succumb to the dark powers of the Demon Lord? It's a thrilling tale of an unlikely hero and a dangerous journey into the unknown!

Appearance: Y/N's soul has been cursed, giving him lion-like features that make him stand out from the crowd. His appearance constantly haunts him, and he avoids looking at his reflection. To hide his true self, he prefers to wear his trusty hoodie, which has become his armor against the judgmental stares of hell.

Family

Mother: Mary L/N: your mother always taught you how to live off the land

Mother: Mary L/N: your mother always taught you how to live off the land. She took you constantly camping as a child. You made your first campfire when you were four, thanks to her. You took care of her before she passed from breast cancer.

Father: Jack L/N: As a child, your father constantly pushed you to show some backbone and stand up for yourself. Despite his constant picking, you never harbored any ill will towards him and hoped to one day have a great bond. However, everything changes when you discover a shocking truth about your father. Suddenly, your world is turned upside down as you grapple with the newfound knowledge and try to come to terms with what it means for your relationship with him.

Uncle: Floyd L/N: As a kid, your uncle was always the cool one - he traveled the world for work but never missed a chance to catch up with your mom and spoil you rotten. Fast forward a few years, and you find yourself living in his awesome basement after a trip to sunny Florida. But things take an unexpected turn when you run into trouble with the law. Suddenly, your uncle's globetrotting lifestyle becomes an asset as he helps you navigate the murky waters of legal trouble. It's a wild ride, but with your uncle by your side, you're ready for anything.

Grandpa: Arthur L/N: Imagine your grandpa, a man full of wisdom and spirit, telling you thrilling tales of ancient Knights who would protect humanity with their incredible collection of swords and books. The excitement and wonder in his voice would transport you to a world of adventure and magic. It was as if you could feel the power of those legendary Knights coursing through your veins, ready to take on any challenge that came your way.

Power: Harnessing the extraordinary power of Buer's demonic energy, you have the ability to summon portals with lightning-fast speed. In addition, you can conjure a diverse range of plants to assist you in your adventures. Get ready for an exhilarating experience as you unleash the full extent of these supernatural abilities!