❄️Wrath frozen over❄️

We cut to Y/N in the rough and tumbleweed ranch house. He looks outside to the Wrath ring covered in snow. Y/N starts to wonder what the hell was going on.

Y/N: it's fucking snowing in hell?! How is this even possible?

Sallie May: I don't know, but I'm freezing!

Lin starts to warm up her daughter by hugging her. Joe looks out the window to see the ranch had a visitor.

Joe: Unholly shit in Lucifer's toilet, It's King Lucifer!

Y/N:[Annoyed] fuck my life! What is he doing here?!

Y/N walks outside in the snow to see Lucifer standing in front of the porch. He starts to raise his voice towards him.

Y/N: what's your business in wrath, Lucifer?

Lucifer: what do you think?! Snow is falling from the sky! I'm here to make you fix this mess.

Y/N: ME?! What do I have to do with this?!

Lucifer: it started during my last meeting with the other Sin Lords.

Lucifer talks to Y/N about his last meeting with the Sin lords. He also explains the snow in wrath. We cut to the meeting with all the Sin lords.

Lucifer: Okay, is everyone here?

Beelzebub: Sloth and Envy are running late. No word on satin.

Imp servant: he is right here, Your Highness.

A small Imp servant carries a laptop into the room to put it on the table. It opens to reveal Satan calling from the wrath ring. Lucifer is smitten by the display in front of him.

Lucifer: what is the meaning of this, Satan?!

Satan: I don't wang to talk about it.

Asmodeus: Satan can't leave the wrath ring due to the spell given to him by Y/N L/N.

Lucifer: how do you know this, Ozzy?

Asmodeus: My wittle Fizzy frog told me of the time Y/N challenged him to a music battle.

Mammon: Stay away from my golden goose! I won't have you fucking his mind to screw me over!

Asmodeus: Trust me, Y/N definitely likes me more than you, Mammon!

Satin:[annoyed] can we stop talking about him?!

Beelzebub: I Wish I could, But when he beat me at my own drinking game, All I could say was "Danm, that mortal boy is hot."

Satin: Beelzebub?! You always thought I was hot!

Beelzebub: have you looked at yourself lately, Satin?

Satin: THAT'S IT!

Suddenly, the laptop explodes due to Satin's anger. We cut back to Lucifer and Y/N in the Wrath ring.

Lucifer: so, ya. Satin wont do his duties in the wrath ring causing it to snow. That's why I need you to go to him and give him back his horn.

Y/N: FUCK NO! why would I Ever-

Buer: wait, Y/N! This could be another change at receiving the Wrath page. We could use the horn as a bargaining chip.

Y/N: Ya, but I really like this Hornpipe.

Buer: you can always make another one.

Y/N: true.

Lucifer:[confused] who are you talking to?

Y/N: fine, I'll give Satin back his horn. Summon me a portal to -

Lucifer: Not so fast, Y/N. Hand them over!