🍋🦖Catching up with overlords🦖🍋

It has been a week since Y/N defended the hotel from heaven and their exorcist army. He needed to get his van repaired if he wanted to travel beyond the pride ring. He decided to stay with the Carmine family while they fixed it up for him. We cut to Y/N on a couch holding his Mother's holly necklace. Clara walks over to him.

Clara: hey, Y/N! What are you working on?

Y/N: I making some modifications to my mother's holy necklace.

Y/N pulls out a piece of glass from his pocket. Clara starts to wonder what Y/N was doing to the necklace.

Clara: what's with the piece of glass, Y/N?

Y/N: this is no ordinary glass, Clara. Remember when I went on a violent rampage a few weeks back?

Clara: which one? When you killed the first man Adam or when Lucifer knocked you out?

Y/N:[embarrassed] The second one, Clara. Well, it turns out that was just an extension of me.

Clara:[confused] Excuse me?

Y/N: Lucifer had this magic mirror. When I went into it, The mirror broke my soul into seven parts of myself. Each version of me was connected to a specific sin.

Clara: That's unbelievable!

Y/N: It's true! When I was digging through the rubble of the hotel after the extermination. I found a piece of the mirror and decided to put it in my mother's necklace.

Clara: but why?

Y/N: if I'm going to face the rest of the sins to set Buer free, I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Especially after leaving the hotel.

Suddenly, Carmilla and Odette walk into the room. Carmine looks at Y/N while throwing him his Van keys.

Carmine: the repairs to your vehicle are complete.

Odette: we even added some more weapons to it, to aid you in your quest.

Y/N: thank you, girls. Well, I guess I'll be on my way.

As Y/N makes his way towards the elevator, Carmilla stops him with a lustful glance.

Camilla: just remember Y/N, your in dept to us.[wink]

Y/N: of course, overlord Carmine.

Carmilla: please, call me Carmilla.[holds Y/N's cheek]

Y/N: [flustered chuckle]Yes, Carmilla. I'll make sure to stop by Pride after I've received more of the sin pages.

Odette: good luck, Y/N.

Clara: we'll miss you, Y/N.

The Carmine family start to group hug Y/N. He grows red in the face having their bodies pressed up against him. After an elevator ride down to the garage, Y/N gets in his new and improved Van.

Y/N: unholy crap! The girls weren't joking about these new weapons!

Buer: Nothing will stand in our way!

As Y/N pulls out from the building, he raises a question to Buer.

Y/N: so, where to first, Buer?

Buer: we should go to-

Out of nowhere, The van stops moving forward. Y/N looks out his window to see Miss zilla holding up the rear bumper to his van.

Y/N: ZILLA?! What the fuck are you doing?!

Miss zilla:[holding van] I WANT TO TALK!

Y/N turns off the engine while putting the van in park. As Miss zilla drops the van, she walks over to the passengers window to slam her hand on the roof. She bends her head down to get a good look at Y/N.