Chapter 1: Evolution

The following up on the events of "Strikeback": at sunset, on the rooftops of the Jardins du Trocadéro, You and Sapphire observe as the people of Paris cheer for them. The newly named Monarch proclaims his rule on Paris, in a similar fashion to the events of "Stoneheart", but this time, through the illusion of the message retriever, which is surrounded by Shell-ter

"Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire! Sapphire!" the Parisians continue cheering for a comforted Sapphire

"I am Monarch, more powerful than ever! Listen, I will be attacking you tirelessly! Unless someone brings me Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix's Miraculous!"

The Parisians start booing at Monarch.

Nadja Chamack: "Despite these threats, the population still supports Sapphire. Monarch may have won this battle, but the war for has only just begun!"

Sapphire chuckles while mockingly applaud the Butterfly enemy. "Such a wonderful speech, but your not smart enough. Call yourself whatever you like, your still a nasty bug caught in the bat's fangs. Hawk Moth, Shadow Moth, Monarch — whatever you name yourself. Stop changing it! I'm getting a margarine! Can't code names stay the same!? What is wrong with you people?!"

"We'll put you out of your misery if you give everything back! And you will be the one to be locked away in a cell!" You join in Sapphire.

"So, prepare to pay the price with your own desires!"  You and Sapphire spoke in unison as you spread your wings and and successfully smash Monarch's Shell-ter with cosmic fire that heats like the sun while Sapphire calls out Arsenius and destroy  the akumas that were summoned by Monarch's Message Transmission. With his disappearance, the Parisians started cheering including Cat Noir and Ladybug.

"Nice teamwork, Sapphire." You smiled.

"We are a duo, taking back what's ours." Sapphire winks and and waves to the crowd while pulling you close.

Meanwhile, Gabriel in his repository standing in front of Emilie's  cryogenic pod as the Kwamis huddle fearfully behind him. "My love, I have taken control over the Guardian's magic jewels. Our victory is almost complete! All I need now are the four Miraculous. Once I get them, I'll combine the two and fulfill the magic wish that will bring you back to me!"

"Please reconsider. If you bring her back, someone will have to leave in her place. It's too dangerous!" Sass tries to reason the mad man.

"Silence!" Gabriel snaps as Sass' mouth magically closes shut, preventing him from speaking, similar to what he did in "Sandboy" to Nooroo.

"Monarch's victory will never fall into the hands of anyone else!" On the Trocadero rooftops, Sapphire and you stand before the Parisians. "We will not be forced into silence and we shall not be experiments to Monarch!"

The Parisians continue to cheer for Paris' beloved anti-heroes.

The Kwamis continue to huddle in fear before Gabriel. "You are not my prisoners, you are my slaves! And I am your master! Do you understand, you stupid creatures??"

Gabriel correspondingly threatens and insults the terrified kwamis. The Kwamis continue to shudder in terror. Gabriel brings out his phone to call Nathalie, who is still on the train. "Nathalie, Ladybug has finally faulted! Taking risks has paid off! I have nearly all of the Miraculous, including the one of Evolution, granting the power of time travel!