Chapter 11: The Kwamis' Choice - Part 2

Adrien has his TV tuned to TVi's report at the scene of Kikou's defeat: Les Olympiades. Clara Contard is interviewing the new holders of the Ladybug and Cat Miraculouses: Scarabella and Kitty Noire. Clara asks if Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix were forced to step down. Scarabella declines to answer directly, but she does say that their predecessors have nothing to feel guilty about. Kitty Noire adds that like their predecessors, they will accomplish their mission of ending Monarch's reign.  Clara then remarks Sapphire, Ladybug and Cat Noir may have renounced their Miraculouses to live their supposed love story. Lapis answers that neither Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix nor his, Sarabella  and Kitty Noire are in love or in a relationship. Clara then asks for their names. The new heroes introduce themselves as their new hero personas then leave. The program cuts to Nadja who wishes Scarabella and Kitty Noire luck in their mission.

Adrien turns off his TV. He checks his phone for messages from Marinette, there are none. He then checks for Vanitas, and none. He walks over to his foosball table, places a ball, and sadly knocks the ball into the goal to his right. He checks his phone for messages from Marinette again, still nothing. He dejectedly lies his torso on the foosball table.

{~With Vanitas & (Y/n)~}

You  are now in Egypt inside the Pyramid. Vanitas was waving the torch to make sure he doesn't press for booby traps.

He ventured around the tunnels filled with webs. Mummies were spooky for you so you just went straight in without question if Vanitas keeps teasing you like this. He might as well make sure your okay until someones hands on his shoulder and then he throw someone over his shoulder and press his knife to it's neck.

"Dude, it's me!" the person shouted.

"Ayato?" Vanitas remove his knife. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just checking, I heard you lost your book and now your on vacation on a world tour of the famous pyramid. Doesn't your cousin have your book?" Ayato asked.

"Of course he does, but his mother explains that he's gone." Vanitas stated.  "He must be hiding and his mother must be working together. But for  unknown reasons, who know what's all of this is about."

 "All noble assholes love to hide." Ayato chuckles.  "I bet he's hiding in a closet."

Vanitas deadpans.  "Speaking of hiding, I ain't wasting time talking.  In fact you should be hiding and see if a lot of merchandise are scouting."

"Woah, your gonna excuse me out just like that? I was getting closure for this and my old man is tracking my every move." Ayato whines.

"Just keep watch, Zero did lend you a mechanic bow and arrow in case more of you vampires try to take my woman hostage again." Vanitas walks away.

"Fine! I'll play my toys!" Ayato shouted.  "I'll show everyone that Yours Truly is-"

"Freakin' Number One! We know! Now do  be a Number one to cover our flank and prove your one of us!" Vanitas shouted back.

Ayato blew a raspberry and mimic his husky tone. "'Stand watch Ayato~. Be the shadow, Ayato~. ' I'll show you, Mr. Big Shot."

Meanwhile with you, with a brush in your hands, you dust some sand  off the walls to see some  hieroglyphics. The all of a sudden you hear hissing down under your feet.

Snake!

"Oh, hell no..." You scowled. "Go bite somewhere else besides a bigger reptile."  You take your sword and stab the snakes head and swipe it away when Vanitas dodge in the nick of time when it was almost flown by him.