Personal Prefrence for emptyemotions

Your point of view

A first date is a special thing especially when it's with a boy you really like already. But first dates are also nerve racking especially when this boy that you really like is the Calum Hood from the band 5 Seconds of Summer. Yeah that's right I scored a date with the Calum Hood.

This also results in a problem because just his presence makes me incredibly nervous so I don't know how I'm going to pull this off.

I smoothed out my black dress examining myself in the mirror once again. I reapplied my matte purple lipstick and checked my eyeliner before the doorbell rang. I made my way to the door my heels clicking on the tile floor and I placed my hand in the door knob twisting it with my sweaty palms.

"Hi Calum." I greeted tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Wow." he breathed. "Kathryn you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I replied feeling the blush rise to my cheeks.

"Shall we?" He extended his arm and I linked mine around it as we walked to his car and he pulled the door open for me.

He crawled into the drivers seat and started the black Range Rover. "Are you ready for the best night of your life?" He joked.

"Actually yeah I am." I giggled.

We drove for a while as we chatted and then he pulled into a parking garage. "You have to close your eyes." Calum said when you both stepped out of the car.

"Um okay." you agreed shakily and closed your eyes. He tied something around your eyes and took your hand in his. He began to guide you through the parking garage and into an elevator. He led you out of the elevator and led you up one more flight of stairs and then you felt a blast of air hit you and he took the blindfold off of you.

You were met with a beautiful view of the city as you were standing on the roof of a skyscraper. There was a table with two chairs set in the middle of the roof. The roof was surrounded by fairy lights and it was absolutely breathtaking.

"Calum this is amazing you didn't have to do this."

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to, I wanted to do something special because you're special." he said and led you to the table.

You two talked and laughed and had an amazing time, you had never had a better time in your life.

"Thank you for tonight Calum this was amazing." You said when the night was over.

"I hope we can do it again, you're an amazing girl Kathryn."

You smiled. "Thanks Cal, you're a really great guy and I would love to do this again."

"Can I- can I kiss you?" He stuttered.

Instead of answering with words you leant towards him and placed a kiss on his plump pink lips. It was a quick yet passionate kiss and it sent chills down your spine.

"Goodnight Calum."

"Goodnight Kathryn."

---
I hope you liked this emptyemotions I didn't know how to end this sorry. I hope this is what you wanted!