How You Cuddle

Ashton: You're both laying on your sides with your back to his chest and his head rests on top of your own. He occasionally places kisses to the top of your head while whispering 'I love you'.

Calum: You usually end up on top of Calum's chest with your legs on either side of his waist. You just kind of end up looking like a little child, but you don't mind because this is the way you and him both like to cuddle. Plus then you get to fall asleep to the sound of his heart.

Luke: You two face each other sat enough away to see the others faces but still close enough. If one of you are having a bad day the other will sing lullabies and whisper sweet nothings. You always end up playing with his hair and twirling it around your finger. You also like to run your fingers over his face.

Michael: He sits with his legs open and you sit in between them. You just sit there as he kisses your neck and jaw. And occasionally he'll kiss the back of your head. No one talks, but yet you can tell by the way he holds you that he loves you. And that's all you need to know, no matter if he says it or shows it. It's enough for you.

Ok so like FEELS. Anyway welcome to 2015 I hope this year is AMAZE-BALLS. and yes I just said amaze-balls. I speak my own language anyway. Xox
QOTC: News years resolution?

To be a better person
And to kiss a band member (lol)
Ok I had better ones than this but I forgot them so um yeah.....